Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 17, 2024, 10:23:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 514834 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #5550 on: March 24, 2013, 06:48:52 PM »

2013 Hatchback in Satin White*, two more autocrosses in the M3 and then it's for sale...needed a 4-door so I could install a semi-permanent car seat for my 17 month old grandson... Evil

*matches the SF...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:58:23 PM by 'fighter pilot » Logged

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5551 on: March 24, 2013, 07:29:54 PM »

Nice.  How many miles are on that M3? 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #5552 on: March 24, 2013, 07:31:46 PM »

Nice.  How many miles are on that M3? 

it's a '97 with 82K+ miles...

« Reply #5553 on: March 24, 2013, 09:40:38 PM »

2013 Hatchback in Satin White*, two more autocrosses in the M3 and then it's for sale...needed a 4-door so I could install a semi-permanent car seat for my 17 month old grandson... Evil

*matches the SF...

Matches the SF....must be the Turbo Boxer WRX!!?

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #5554 on: March 24, 2013, 09:56:52 PM »

*matches the SF...

Are you going to autocross the WRX?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #5555 on: March 24, 2013, 11:10:26 PM »

Are you going to autocross the WRX?

More than likely...I'll have to learn to drive all over again, probably going to start left foot braking so I can keep the boost up in the turns... Grin

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5556 on: March 25, 2013, 02:38:10 AM »

And slap on a turbo the size of Texas.  Learn to use hand brake turning as well.  Gene's going to be the next rally cross sensation!   Cheesy

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #5557 on: March 25, 2013, 04:04:43 AM »

WRX?

Yes, he dumped his M3, if I am not mistaken . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5558 on: March 25, 2013, 08:40:04 AM »

Yes, he dumped his M3, if I am not mistaken . . .

Hasn't parted with it yet.   2 more auto-x Sundays to go before then, so the man says.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5559 on: March 25, 2013, 08:41:57 AM »

Hasn't parted with it yet.   2 more auto-x Sundays to go before then, so the man says.

*matches the SF...

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #5560 on: March 25, 2013, 09:48:19 AM »

Hasn't parted with it yet.   2 more auto-x Sundays to go before then, so the man says.

Yup...gonna be sad to see the M go, had a lot of fun with that car...

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #5561 on: March 25, 2013, 10:16:08 AM »

OK . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

« Reply #5562 on: March 27, 2013, 07:01:40 PM »

hi All
well, I was In Waikiki trying getback home after dropping off my old helmet to its new owner which lived on SEASIDE Ave....traffic was terrible on Ala Wai so I wanted to get back on Kuhio.

Well I made a left onto a side street.....and realized I was on a 1 way street going the wrong way.  I quickly turned around (30 yards) to be waved over by 2 LEO's on foot Evil

I was given a $97 ticket.

Question is do I have a prayer of getting ticket reduced or waived by writing a letter to the Judge?

Any suggestions?

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #5563 on: March 29, 2013, 08:44:54 PM »

Short ride to visit the snake & back this morning.  On the way home stopped by SSD and ran into that youngish guy with the HM 796 that occasionally rides with us...sorry, forgot his name.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5564 on: March 29, 2013, 10:30:44 PM »

hi All
well, I was In Waikiki trying getback home after dropping off my old helmet to its new owner which lived on SEASIDE Ave....traffic was terrible on Ala Wai so I wanted to get back on Kuhio.

Well I made a left onto a side street.....and realized I was on a 1 way street going the wrong way.  I quickly turned around (30 yards) to be waved over by 2 LEO's on foot Evil

I was given a $97 ticket.

Question is do I have a prayer of getting ticket reduced or waived by writing a letter to the Judge?

Any suggestions?

Your best chance is to plead guilty with an explanation in front of the judge.  No letters. If you want to write something it better be a check.   Grin

Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: