Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 03:01:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 513487 times)
teddy037.2
« Reply #240 on: July 11, 2008, 06:03:19 PM »

tell me about it...  Undecided
teddy037.2
« Reply #241 on: July 12, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »

hopped on the motorbike for a bit, was thawted/cut off by a douche on his cellphone right before stadium cutoff, sat in traffic in town...

got back to mililani, free beer down at the shop, and caught a cute chick in a focus breakin' neck on the monsta. not a bad day so far
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #242 on: July 12, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »

Finally got Gloria's door locks working right again (21 year wiring harness Angry) and hopefully window regulator noise that has been plaguing me for over a year. Noise comes and goes. But now the window doesn't close 100% perfectly. Only 95% but I ran out of time to get that last little bit. That door trim panel should have a zipper on it but the 2 door Benzs are famous for that kind of stuff so who am I to buck tradition.

Ran out to South Seas to pull the plug on the 999 project. Another long story to add to a long story. When this gets sorted it will be on Craigslist.

Back into town to run errands.  Saturday traffic sucks big time! Big time! If I had some way to strap the jacket to the bike I would have gone squid. It was miserable!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #243 on: July 12, 2008, 08:23:34 PM »

So the T9 is going bye bye?  Planning on replacing it with anything, or going with just the monster for a while?
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #244 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »

One step at at time. You'll know when I know.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.2
« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2008, 04:18:52 AM »

so... I just got home  Grin

tonight was a good night.
DRKWNG
« Reply #246 on: July 13, 2008, 10:16:38 AM »

so... I just got home  Grin

tonight was a good night.

So I take it you are not riding today?
teddy037.2
« Reply #247 on: July 13, 2008, 11:49:30 AM »

coffee
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #248 on: July 13, 2008, 11:55:45 AM »

Huh?

teddy037.2
« Reply #249 on: July 15, 2008, 01:53:13 AM »

went for sushi w/the kids, then back to just tacos (again) for beers...

they're right. they do drink alot  Grin

gonna take them to la mariana tomorrow for drinks at the kon tiki room, then who knows what after that. good thing I ain't working.

I have also been... obliged? instructed? commanded? to attend daytona or biketoberfest next year... what in the world has this come down to?  laughingdp
DRKWNG
« Reply #250 on: July 15, 2008, 06:25:00 AM »

Tell them that you would love to as long as they adopt you as their long lost son and foot the bill.  Wink
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2008, 08:56:21 AM »

I see, said the blind man, one of you guys and most likely motogpfan text messaged me yesterday about sushi. I had no idea who the number was so I just simply texted back asking whoever it was if they had the right person.

Ended up doing intervals on the Seven up and down King & Beretania Sts. anyway last night.  Whew!

teddy037.2
« Reply #252 on: July 15, 2008, 10:44:45 AM »

I see, said the blind man, one of you guys and most likely motogpfan text messaged me yesterday about sushi. I had no idea who the number was so I just simply texted back asking whoever it was if they had the right person.

Ended up doing intervals on the Seven up and down King & Beretania Sts. anyway last night.  Whew!

laughingdp yeah, it was nick... I had assumed your re: was just because you were a non-sushi kind of guy
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »

laughingdp yeah, it was nick... I had assumed your re: was just because you were a non-sushi kind of guy

Every Friday night I stop off and pick up sushi for the wife, myself and the dog. The dog, who thinks his permanent position in life is to be able to sit in my wife's lap, will not leave me alone on Fri. night until he is convinced that every last piece of sushi is gone. It's a race between him and me. He's not big on cucumber but everything else is fair game. I've even given him just the Nori and watched him try to get it off the roof of his mouth. I got slapped for that but the dog loved it.

teddy037.2
« Reply #254 on: July 15, 2008, 06:20:40 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

I stand corrected, then...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: