Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 17, 2024, 04:24:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 514110 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #5790 on: September 30, 2013, 08:30:43 AM »

SCORE!!!   ^^^^

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5791 on: October 01, 2013, 07:38:35 PM »

After working on Gloria's second SL all day Saturday and finally fixing the mystery horn short problem along with replacing the right steering tie rod and getting the replacement antenna motor set properly we were notified today that the first SL is done with the accident repair.  Down for 5 months and now back..........

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #5792 on: October 01, 2013, 08:49:29 PM »

After working on Gloria's second SL all day Saturday and finally fixing the mystery horn short problem along with replacing the right steering tie rod and getting the replacement antenna motor set properly we were notified today that the first SL is done with the accident repair.  Down for 5 months and now back..........

so now you have two burgundy SLs?... Huh?...I thought the one you were working on was built up using parts from the crashed one... popcorn

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5793 on: October 02, 2013, 08:50:29 AM »

so now you have two burgundy SLs?... Huh?...I thought the one you were working on was built up using parts from the crashed one... popcorn

Yep.  Almost identical twins.  The crashed one is an '87 and the one you saw me working on is an '88 that was bought as a whole, complete running car. She got that to use while the other one was being fixed.  The crashed one has 167,000 miles on it and the '88 has 65,000 miles. I wanted her to just buy the '88 and not fix the the '87 but noooo..........  It's OK. All good.  The repair on the '87 is beautiful so far.  I'll get a better look at it over the weekend.  So now I have two SL's to fill my weekends.   Roll Eyes

« Reply #5794 on: October 02, 2013, 10:40:11 AM »

Yep.  Almost identical twins.  The crashed one is an '87 and the one you saw me working on is an '88 that was bought as a whole, complete running car. She got that to use while the other one was being fixed.  The crashed one has 167,000 miles on it and the '88 has 65,000 miles. I wanted her to just buy the '88 and not fix the the '87 but noooo..........  It's OK. All good.  The repair on the '87 is beautiful so far.  I'll get a better look at it over the weekend.  So now I have two SL's to fill my weekends.   Roll Eyes

Lol, can't have too many SL's!
 waytogo

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #5795 on: October 02, 2013, 12:55:38 PM »

Lol, can't have too many SL's!
 waytogo

laughingdp

teddy037.3
« Reply #5796 on: October 02, 2013, 03:34:44 PM »

scrape paint from door frame, eat some lunch... check tracking info... I think it's siesta time
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #5797 on: October 31, 2013, 04:55:16 PM »

Spit shined the moto this afternoon in anticipation of a sunny dry Sunday... Dolph

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5798 on: October 31, 2013, 10:54:45 PM »

Spit shined the moto this afternoon in anticipation of a sunny dry Sunday... Dolph

Uh, oh.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5799 on: December 08, 2013, 08:45:50 PM »

Naked R1200S.   Depending, depending,  I might not make it out for a couple of weeks.  Doing some fairing/windshield mount reinforcement work.  Installed the rear pegs.  Clutch fluid flush & renew coming up along with front & rear brake fluid flush & renew.

teddy037.3
« Reply #5800 on: January 01, 2014, 01:45:51 AM »

run errands

read a bit

sleep a bit

eat a sammich

think seriously about my life and it's direction
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5801 on: January 01, 2014, 05:09:17 PM »

Took down the Christmas tree & outdoor lights.  Watched the rest of the tree get cut.  Took the bike out for a quick ride into town & over Tantalus.  Heading out with Gloria in a few minutes to go watch a movie.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5802 on: January 01, 2014, 05:23:36 PM »

Don't forget to ride your bicycle.   Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
teddy037.3
« Reply #5803 on: January 01, 2014, 09:56:00 PM »

lost some nerd cred  Cry
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5804 on: January 01, 2014, 10:37:45 PM »

Don't forget to ride your bicycle.   Grin

There will be a lot more of that in 2014.  Way more than what was done in 2013.

Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: