Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 09:39:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 513324 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #6105 on: January 26, 2015, 08:14:25 AM »

We didn't get rained on at all, just grit on the roads.  The ride today started, and ended, at a vineyard, so yes.  Vino!

waytogo waytogo

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6106 on: February 05, 2015, 09:12:13 PM »

Casual ride to the North Shore via H2 then east through Kahuku, Hauula, Punaluu, Ka'aawa, and home via the Likelike tunnel and H1...no traffic at all, but I did get rained on in Laie...

Wore the new Arai and was pleasantly surprised with the reduced buffeting/wind noise as a result of the relocated headlight/instrument cluster...last couple of times that I wore the helmet I returned home with a headache...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6107 on: February 06, 2015, 01:54:47 PM »

Nice ride with no traffic!  How did that happen on that road?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6108 on: February 06, 2015, 02:23:40 PM »

Nice ride with no traffic!  How did that happen on that road?

maybe I stumbled into some kind of parallel universe... Wink

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6109 on: February 07, 2015, 01:08:12 PM »

You had to have.  Slipped through the cracks of people going to work & the tour buses.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6110 on: February 07, 2015, 01:51:54 PM »

Went pedaling again.  Was hoping to do the 100Km Fondo, but was running out of time and dressed FAR too warmly, as it was about 30 when we started, and in the mid-50s at the finish.

http://app.strava.com/activities/251719279

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6111 on: February 07, 2015, 02:30:02 PM »

Went pedaling again.  Was hoping to do the 100Km Fondo, but was running out of time and dressed FAR too warmly, as it was about 30 when we started, and in the mid-50s at the finish.

http://app.strava.com/activities/251719279

waytogo

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6112 on: February 08, 2015, 03:13:10 PM »

64° in February, guess what I did today.   Cheesy

http://app.strava.com/activities/252358147

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6113 on: February 22, 2015, 08:48:56 PM »

Put 12 miles on the Pegoretti today.  That bike is sweet.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6114 on: February 22, 2015, 09:44:12 PM »

Put 12 miles on the Pegoretti today.  That bike is sweet.

waytogo

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6115 on: March 01, 2015, 02:55:31 PM »

Just bought a new groupset for the Seven.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6116 on: March 01, 2015, 05:43:27 PM »

Just bought a new groupset for the Seven.

Record?

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6117 on: March 01, 2015, 05:56:09 PM »

Record?

With an upgrade to super record BB and crank.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6118 on: March 01, 2015, 06:55:13 PM »

With an upgrade to super record BB and crank.

Ooooooooooooh!   drool

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6119 on: March 02, 2015, 06:08:49 AM »

Just had t make sure I went with a crank from 2014, as I don't find the new four-arm spider pleasing to the eye.

Too bad I won't see them for a few months...

Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: