Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 12:46:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 513035 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6210 on: June 21, 2015, 04:21:18 PM »

You lead next time.

I was waiting for that.   Evil

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
15899Pani

« Reply #6211 on: June 21, 2015, 05:16:02 PM »

More than happy to!   Grin. My only problem is I don't like to get up and out as early as you guys.  I usually meet up with 20k at 11:30 noonish.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6212 on: June 21, 2015, 05:42:07 PM »

11:30 noonish.

Puts you right in oeak traffic hours, no?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
15899Pani

« Reply #6213 on: June 21, 2015, 06:15:12 PM »

We usually dont hit much on the fun roads.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #6214 on: June 21, 2015, 06:38:02 PM »

I'm getting going later & later.......  Dolph

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
15899Pani

« Reply #6215 on: June 21, 2015, 08:33:09 PM »

Not trying to toot my own horn or anything.  There are some pretty good riders in 20k.  I believe they have been rather impressed with my riding ablity since I have started riding with them and definitely since I have lead on some of the runs.  Last weekend I was on basically bald tires staying up front pulling away...just sayin.
15899Pani

« Reply #6216 on: June 21, 2015, 08:37:28 PM »

The first time I rode with MD and Sta I was in break in, still getting used to a new bike, new roads, and waiting on getting some new gear.   When I get some new tires, I'll come out and lead for a ride.   Grin Evil
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6217 on: June 21, 2015, 09:41:23 PM »

Just know, Rick has some serious scoot in him.  Or at least he used to.   Evil

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6218 on: June 21, 2015, 10:15:05 PM »

Just know, Rick has some serious scoot in him.  Or at least he used to.   Evil

I'll be lucky to see tail lights in the distance.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
15899Pani

« Reply #6219 on: June 21, 2015, 10:26:41 PM »

Oh, I know that!  I could tell from when we rode before.   Smiley
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6220 on: June 22, 2015, 08:44:11 AM »

Had to order new boots and gloves.  The uppers on the boots have been pretty beat for a while and the soles were past paper thin.  When I got off the bike at home the whole sole on the left boot came undone right up to the ball.   laughingdp  Good timing, to say the least.  The old GP Pro gloves have had a worn out thumb pad and a big hole in the palms.  Took the plunge and ordered new skins for the feet and the hands.   Roll Eyes

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6221 on: June 22, 2015, 10:16:51 AM »

Had to order new boots and gloves.  The uppers on the boots have been pretty beat for a while and the soles were past paper thin.  When I got off the bike at home the whole sole on the left boot came undone right up to the ball.   laughingdp  Good timing, to say the least.  The old GP Pro gloves have had a worn out thumb pad and a big hole in the palms.  Took the plunge and ordered new skins for the feet and the hands.   Roll Eyes

'bout time!... waytogo

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #6222 on: June 22, 2015, 12:08:13 PM »

+1
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6223 on: June 25, 2015, 10:33:56 AM »

Speedy to dealer for 6k/one year service this morning...

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6224 on: June 25, 2015, 07:42:19 PM »

Picked up the Speedy this afternoon, good for another 6k miles... Dolph

Had them wire up the HealTech gear indicator while the bike was there, it's a nice touch as it was on the SF... Grin

Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: