Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 15, 2024, 10:47:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 512986 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #6240 on: July 05, 2015, 07:43:35 PM »

Those "crazy curves" are what make that road (potentially) so much fun.

Fixed that shit for you.   Grin

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6241 on: July 06, 2015, 03:15:27 AM »

Fixed that shit for you.   Grin

Put it in parenthesis based on all the reports of the road falling apart again. 

Get the ape!!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6242 on: July 06, 2015, 06:38:36 AM »

I see now said the blind man.   laughingdp
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 02:28:41 PM by MadDuck » Logged

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6243 on: July 06, 2015, 07:02:37 AM »

[quote author=pdog109 link=topic=946.msg1317226#msg1317226 date=1436146042
I wasn't worried about the road surface it was the crazy curves that i have never encountered before on my bike think i was in 2nd gear the entire time pussy-footing it through but at least i didn't wreck that's a plus in my book hahaha.
[/quote]

I was introduced to that road decades ago by friends I worked with at the motorcycle shop. I was still a puppy and didn't have much time on motorcycles. I just followed as best that I could and those guys weren't slow. Well, by today's bike standards we were all slow.  laughingdp  We had, what, 305cc twin cylinder 2 strokes? Skinny little tires. Loved the road from the start.

That is where you practice, where you put all the techniques and drills to work and, theoretically, come out a little bit better rider every time you finish. I'm still polishing.

sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #6244 on: August 01, 2015, 07:58:35 PM »

Dropped off the tank and caswell mixture to cycledelic today.  One step closer to riding again.
Uksurfer

« Reply #6245 on: August 01, 2015, 09:28:07 PM »

Watched bsb at thruxton yesterday, hoping the Ducati will do well. Going back today to watch more Smiley
(How do I post photos on here)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6246 on: August 01, 2015, 09:41:01 PM »

Dropped off the tank and caswell mixture to cycledelic today.  One step closer to riding again.

waytogo

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6247 on: August 13, 2015, 01:13:13 PM »

Quick ride out to Ko Olina and back this morning, first time on the Speedy in 3+ weeks...I love this motorbike, just wish it would stir my soul like the SF did...

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6248 on: August 13, 2015, 05:29:06 PM »

I bought a house the other day.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6249 on: August 13, 2015, 06:13:54 PM »

I bought a house the other day.

Cool!...where?

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6250 on: August 13, 2015, 06:27:43 PM »

New Mexico.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6251 on: August 13, 2015, 06:53:55 PM »

New Mexico.

Visited White Sands in July, 1970...hot!... Shocked

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6252 on: August 13, 2015, 06:55:50 PM »

Visited White Sands in July, 1970...hot!... Shocked

That's where I'll be working.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6253 on: August 13, 2015, 09:38:40 PM »

That's where I'll be working.

Pushing a little over a hundred there for the next couple of days then it'll cool off to the mid nineties.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6254 on: August 13, 2015, 10:35:34 PM »

Whatever you do .......... do not upgrade to Windows 10

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: