Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 12:17:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 514915 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #750 on: June 08, 2009, 05:22:04 PM »

Do you think that you'll get a chance to test ride some Ducs in DC while you're there?  I know you don't have gear with you but I figure that a man of your talents could work out a solution.

I wish!  I tried that card when I was in DC before coming down here.  No one there would offer rides unless you supplied your own kit.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #751 on: June 08, 2009, 10:45:52 PM »

I wish!  I tried that card when I was in DC before coming down here.  No one there would offer rides unless you supplied your own kit.

Do you know where you'll be staying & when you'll get there? Have Alex mail some stuff to you or have her get in touch with me & I'll box it & ship it to you FedEx. Then you just bring it home with you............ That's why I wear the white shirt  Grin chug

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Tigermeat
« Reply #752 on: June 09, 2009, 12:34:29 AM »

Picked up my new 14t front and a shorty CF tail from the post office.  Monster parts +1 for good service/turnaround.  Got home to find my CD service manual from Pro Italia stuck in the dooor.  Think I ordered that in March.  Anyhow happy to finally have torque specs. available.
teddy037.2
« Reply #753 on: June 09, 2009, 07:58:02 AM »

OMG

yesterday=not my best day ever.

today... hopefully better...
DRKWNG
« Reply #754 on: June 09, 2009, 11:02:40 AM »

Do you know where you'll be staying & when you'll get there? Have Alex mail some stuff to you or have her get in touch with me & I'll box it & ship it to you FedEx. Then you just bring it home with you............ That's why I wear the white shirt  Grin chug

DUDE!  I've been gone for five months, how much free space do you expect me to have in my luggage?
zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #755 on: June 09, 2009, 07:51:47 PM »

Jeebus give me the patience so I don't strangle my troops. I can't wait to get to the 25th and have a whole new set of headaches. 30 days and counting

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #756 on: June 09, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »

DUDE!  I've been gone for five months, how much free space do you expect me to have in my luggage?

Lots, actually. Supposedly you've been out chasing bad guys and it's not exactly like you've been in a commercial zone like Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore or Bangkok. So there!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #757 on: June 10, 2009, 12:07:06 AM »

Jeebus give me the patience so I don't strangle my troops. I can't wait to get to the 25th and have a whole new set of headaches. 30 days and counting
Granted!

Wink

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
« Reply #758 on: June 10, 2009, 03:59:28 AM »

Lots, actually. Supposedly you've been out chasing bad guys and it's not exactly like you've been in a commercial zone like Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore or Bangkok. So there!

Uhm yea, but arriving here in winter time, when it's so cold you're lucky that your balls don't freeze off, and staying here through summer, when it's so hot that you're lucky that your balls don't melt off, means that I have LOTS of gear to carry around.  And that doesn't even take into account the bag full of TA-50 kit that I have.

And as far as today goes: watched a rather large amount of money leave my bank account and go to MotoWheels...
Tigermeat
« Reply #759 on: June 10, 2009, 07:44:41 AM »

And as far as today goes: watched a rather large amount of money leave my bank account and go to MotoWheels...

Like a virus we all have and ther's no cure...
teddy037.2
« Reply #760 on: June 10, 2009, 07:50:14 AM »

got my safety taken care of, finally... almost got gig'd for my turn signals, too  Roll Eyes
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #761 on: June 10, 2009, 08:53:04 AM »

What? Credit on the returned Aprilia wheel turned around & dropped on the 999 front wheel? We'll have fun with that!  It looks like I've got a whole lot of Ducati wrenching lined up for weekends to come.  The 848 is coming apart this weekend and I expect it'll be down for 2 to 3 weeks straightening out the mess the former owner created. Hopefully it'll be up and running before you get back. Then there's a 620 flywheel I'll be helping with, a ST2 voltage regulator and maybe some carbs on a 900SS.  popcorn

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #762 on: June 10, 2009, 08:56:14 AM »

I also ordered a special Snap On 3mm allen adjuster just for 848/1098/1198 rear rebound damping adjustment. Slick as snot! Man I love good tools.

DRKWNG
« Reply #763 on: June 10, 2009, 10:49:16 AM »

What? Credit on the returned Aprilia wheel turned around & dropped on the 999 front wheel? We'll have fun with that! 

Yep, along with a new fender, clip ons and the speedymoto triples.

It looks like I've got a whole lot of Ducati wrenching lined up for weekends to come.  The 848 is coming apart this weekend and I expect it'll be down for 2 to 3 weeks straightening out the mess the former owner created.

What was done to the bike? 
zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #764 on: June 10, 2009, 05:02:24 PM »

29 days and counting, then it's  drink chug time

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: