Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 02, 2024, 12:29:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 536363 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #3450 on: February 04, 2011, 08:42:12 AM »

Including terminal leave?  One year.  The part that really pisses me off is that I was supposed to PCA from the staff billet into an agency analytical billet on the 15th.  That was going to be the perfect office for me to be in and transfer into a direct hire position.  So with that in mind, make the beast with two backs YOU air force!

I have some small problems over here but nothing like what you're going through.

I still stand by my one of my original observations.  You have been RF'd by someone up the chain of command and they have covered their tracks.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #3451 on: February 04, 2011, 11:46:53 AM »

Oh, it gets better.  The lease on my flat comes up for renewal while I'll be gone. 
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #3452 on: February 04, 2011, 10:48:41 PM »

Smoke that stick I sent you along with some Woodford Reserve.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #3453 on: February 05, 2011, 01:23:19 PM »

Oh, it gets better.  The lease on my flat comes up for renewal while I'll be gone. 

Where is your place?  What is your time frame? 

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3454 on: February 05, 2011, 06:26:20 PM »

Yesterday Will installed the Houston Superbikes ECU that I recently purchased, so this afternoon I took a short ride to see how the SF runs with the new "brain"...bike runs a lot better now at lower rpms.  When the throttle is applied gradually in a slow speed turn it power comes on nice and smooth and not herky-jerky, plus it doesn't object as much when putting along in slow speed traffic.  The only drawback is that the SF runs a tad hotter, will try and cure that with some Water Wetter.

Also stopped at SSD and briefly spoke with Will, the ECU reflashes that he's setting up through the dealership are from DesmoWorks... 

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #3455 on: February 05, 2011, 08:40:41 PM »

rescued a lil kitten off of farrington today, couldnt figure why traffic was so backed up in nanakuli. then we saw a kitten only a few months old running back and forth between the lanes with cars slowly driving over it. i stopped turned on my hazards and the GF got out and tried to get the lil thing from under car then a few other people stopped and after a few minutes we had a cute lil kitten ridding home with us... so ummm anyone want a cat?   

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #3456 on: February 05, 2011, 11:56:23 PM »

rescued a lil kitten off of farrington today, couldnt figure why traffic was so backed up in nanakuli. then we saw a kitten only a few months old running back and forth between the lanes with cars slowly driving over it. i stopped turned on my hazards and the GF got out and tried to get the lil thing from under car then a few other people stopped and after a few minutes we had a cute lil kitten ridding home with us... so ummm anyone want a cat?  

If you save an animals life and then take it home with you then it's yours.  That's how Gloria and I got our Sammy dog. Best thing we've ever done.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #3457 on: February 06, 2011, 12:02:37 AM »

Got the carbs sorted out on the old Monster and will be installing them tomorrow. There is a light at the end of the tunnel for the 848 and it may not be a train coming from the opposite direction. Got the clutch reservoir sorted and system bled again. Got two starter button switch assemblies coming so that I can make one out of them and install it on the 48. Modified the right side clip on bar mounting so that I can set the throttle angle proper to accomodate the master. It might be a bit early to say but it looks like this set up will turn out nicely. We'll see.

DRKWNG
« Reply #3458 on: February 06, 2011, 05:15:27 AM »

Smoke that stick I sent you along with some Woodford Reserve.

Already done, but with some 18yr old scotch.

Where is your place?  What is your time frame? 

Mark Center area of Alexandria.  The lease renewal notice will come out some time in April, but I should be in Balad by that time.  I've got an appointment set up with a realtor today, and I'll see what she can offer.  If I find anything nice, I'm going to go ahead and get a new place and start moving.  If not, I'll just put all my shit into storage. 
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #3459 on: February 06, 2011, 10:17:26 AM »

Mark Center area of Alexandria.  The lease renewal notice will come out some time in April, but I should be in Balad by that time.  I've got an appointment set up with a realtor today, and I'll see what she can offer.  If I find anything nice, I'm going to go ahead and get a new place and start moving.  If not, I'll just put all my shit into storage. 

Oh, so before our time frame.  As usual, I can be of no help.  waytogo

DRKWNG
« Reply #3460 on: February 06, 2011, 05:50:18 PM »

Oh, so before our time frame.  As usual, I can be of no help.  waytogo

Uhm, anything you want to add to that?  Are you guys making your way up here?
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3461 on: February 06, 2011, 10:55:23 PM »

Watched the game, turned out to be a pretty good one... waytogo

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #3462 on: February 07, 2011, 07:57:19 PM »

Uhm, anything you want to add to that?  Are you guys making your way up here?

We will likely be in MD by the end of the year.  I am currently seeking external employment.

Watched the game, turned out to be a pretty good one... waytogo

I enjoyed it.  I didn't have any major interest in either team, but the packers had 3 guys from LSU vs 1 from the steelers, so I guess I am happy.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #3463 on: February 07, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »

I like both teams and would have gone with either one if they were playing anyone else. I took the Pack because they had fewer SB wins. Gave Gloria the points and I think I won our bet for the first time in 7 years. At $20.00 per pop she's still $120.00 up on me.   laughingdp

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3464 on: February 07, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »

Managed to take a 50 mile ride today without getting wet... [moto]

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: