Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 01, 2024, 06:25:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 535909 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #3705 on: April 29, 2011, 12:10:26 AM »

Shorai should some in stock by now. Just saying...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #3706 on: April 29, 2011, 08:33:08 AM »

Love the zip tie license plate fasteners on the Matrix.  Grin  Just kidding. The bike is beautiful. It'll be interesting to hear your opinions as to the differences between the two bikes.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
whackie

« Reply #3707 on: April 29, 2011, 12:54:40 PM »

Yep. Just let us know. We've got fast, medium & slower riders and everyone has been around lots of those turns. Everyone wants to have fun but most everyone will help out too. Just say "hey, I need to be a bit slow" and we'll work it out. I have gone slower many times to show those behind me the best line, or at least what I think is the best line, through some turns. It's all about  [moto].  waytogo

i can attest to this! Mac has always been really good about it. i'm the slow poke.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3708 on: April 29, 2011, 01:54:13 PM »

i can attest to this! Mac has always been really good about it. i'm the slow poke.

and when are you coming out to play again?... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
whackie

« Reply #3709 on: April 29, 2011, 07:05:55 PM »

and when are you coming out to play again?... Grin

actually i think i may come out soon. i think the hubs n i are getting on each others nerves. too much time together i think.

i haven't gone shooting, hiking, or riding in months.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #3710 on: April 29, 2011, 10:48:59 PM »

actually i think i may come out soon. i think the hubs n i are getting on each others nerves. too much time together i think.

i haven't gone shooting, hiking, or riding in months.

You two did all that stuff together didn't you? Not so much time together I bet as not enough time together doing good fun stuff. No argument that you gotta work on the house but you gotta get out too!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #3711 on: April 30, 2011, 01:24:04 AM »

just got back from Maui. took a ride up too Haleakala crater (in a car sadly) and oh boy is that a beautiful road. its like 20 miles of tantalus  drool only with faster hairpins. even the asphalt was new and smooth.  i really need to go back with my  [moto]  848.

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
canes

High number of post, Does not = a high IQ

« Reply #3712 on: May 01, 2011, 12:39:11 PM »

Had a customer bike stolen last nigh and have to deal with police reports all day  Cry

NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!
whackie

« Reply #3713 on: May 03, 2011, 05:11:44 PM »

You two did all that stuff together didn't you? Not so much time together I bet as not enough time together doing good fun stuff. No argument that you gotta work on the house but you gotta get out too!

true, you're so wise. i guess we should get back into hiking and doing together stuff. esp since come july he's going back to a boat. his schedule will be different and i don't know what to expect. once his 6 mons deployment hits, then i'll have plenty of me time.

he did go to see fast 5 with some friends. it was so late on sunday night, there wasn't much to do. i ended up sewing curtains.  at least it was a quiet relaxing night. Roll Eyes
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #3714 on: May 03, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »

Had a customer bike stolen last nigh and have to deal with police reports all day  Cry

how'd go?

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #3715 on: May 05, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »

how'd go?

Yeah, what he said.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #3716 on: May 06, 2011, 08:50:17 AM »

Doing the belts yourself?

canes

High number of post, Does not = a high IQ

« Reply #3717 on: May 06, 2011, 12:34:56 PM »

All is well agen ... I did have a bike stole from my house in between 5-10pm last Saturday. but once I became firm in my stand that i wasn't responsible. (the customer within the first day wanted me to go out and buy him a new bike out of pocket) and that only firmed up my thought that he had stolen his own bike and was trying to do some kind of a insurance scam. So once i told him I would not be buying him a new bike and any further contact would need to go through an attorney. surprise surprise he found his bike like 2hrs after i told him to Attorney up.

So in a overview... customer dropped bike off at 4:30pm Saturday, and said bike was stole within a hr of drop off time. And once i said somethings funny and attorney up. the said bike was found within 2 hrs of that last statement.

Roll Eyes

NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #3718 on: May 06, 2011, 03:41:45 PM »

Tested a BMW 325i Sedan with SMG, K&N hi flo filter and headers ... guy don't race.. guy wants just to say 'I have this and have that..'

Came to shop stating that car had a missfire that didn't have last Saturday ... Misteriously during our long weekend a header showed up in the engine bay ... and with it this 'missfire' ...

I told guy after road test, you want heades, live with this 'missfire' ... He forgot to purchase something to tell ECU that more air is coming in and going out ...

Plus SMG is taking very loooooooooooooooooooooooooong to shift 1-2 3-4 ... I wonder ...  Huh?

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #3719 on: May 06, 2011, 04:08:01 PM »

I only have additional $$$ bang head bang head horror  bang head bang head$$$ stories to tell since our last SMG discussion.

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: