Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 30, 2024, 11:23:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 535477 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4110 on: August 06, 2011, 05:18:45 AM »

I prefer the au natural look   Cool

Quit shaving then.   Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4111 on: August 07, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »

Took the FCR 41's off my old Monster today, took them apart & cleaned them out, checked the float needles, which still look good and put everything back together. Installed a new fuel filter and replaced the last of the old fuel hoses (still had "Made in Italy" on them), changed the oil & the filter, added water to the battery and,  with a few twists of the throttle,  got the accelerator pumps working. One push of the stater button & it started idling right away, no smoking or anything and was running clean.   waytogo  I'll replace the air filter with a new K&N that I have and it should be good to go. 28,500 miles and still runs good!  How's that? Is that good?

Maybe Frederick will let me road test it tomorrow.........  Evil

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4112 on: August 07, 2011, 02:04:44 AM »

You miss that little tweet, don't you?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4113 on: August 07, 2011, 07:56:13 AM »

I miss all of my ex-bikes.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4114 on: August 07, 2011, 02:44:55 PM »

I liked my old S2R, but can't say that I really miss it.  The 996 and the Daytona though...  That's a completely different story.

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #4115 on: August 07, 2011, 02:46:25 PM »

Watched the wife do the inaugural Bellows Biathlon.  It had neither shooting nor skiing, so I was a little disappointed.  Then I had waffles.  The waffles had bacon in them, which was less disappointing.  bacon

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4116 on: August 07, 2011, 02:54:23 PM »

?

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #4117 on: August 07, 2011, 10:11:59 PM »

Very similar, jess.

waytogo

freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #4118 on: August 11, 2011, 11:35:31 AM »

Enjoyed our final night of the cruise to Bermuda before returning to Baltimore.  It's been fun, but I'm tired and can't wait to fly back home.  Too much fun, food, beer, foo foo drinks, more food and not enough sleep and exercise. 

« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:40:40 AM by freeflydive » Logged

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4119 on: August 11, 2011, 01:56:39 PM »

Took the SF to SSD this morning to have the fuel tank and fuel filler cap replaced...that's four fuel tanks fitted to this bike, not that I'm counting...the first had a blemish as delivered from the factory, while the second & third suffered from expansion due to the ethanol in our fuel...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #4120 on: August 11, 2011, 03:21:19 PM »

Enjoyed our final night of the cruise to Bermuda before returning to Baltimore.  It's been fun, but I'm tired and can't wait to fly back home.  Too much fun, food, beer, foo foo drinks, more food and not enough sleep and exercise. 

Nice pic.

whackie

« Reply #4121 on: August 11, 2011, 10:10:56 PM »

that's an amazing pic. the colors are so well captured!  waytogo

went for a drive to makaha, never realized how beautiful it is as sunset.

bought myself a cement mixer....  laughingdp
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4122 on: August 11, 2011, 11:13:04 PM »

Sounds like you're getting ready to make some concrete slippers.  laughingdp

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #4123 on: August 12, 2011, 02:05:08 PM »

Turned in my badge and walked on out of the building.  I am officially on separation leave   Cheesy

We are staying in Kaneohe tonight, then Kauai most of next week.  Time to make sure there is very little left on our list when we bug out.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4124 on: August 12, 2011, 02:14:51 PM »

Turned in my badge and walked on out of the building.  I am officially on separation leave   Cheesy

We are staying in Kaneohe tonight, then Kauai most of next week.  Time to make sure there is very little left on our list when we bug out.

SHORT!

Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: