Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 12:35:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Island Sightings  (Read 278404 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1005 on: June 26, 2011, 10:27:06 PM »

In a good way, yes.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1006 on: June 27, 2011, 10:32:49 PM »

In a good way, yes.

Hey, I've always been a man who can appreciate curves. 

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1007 on: June 28, 2011, 01:21:45 AM »

Hey, I've always been a man who can appreciate curves. 

waytogo

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1008 on: July 17, 2011, 06:15:03 PM »

Rode around a little today with a guy who was riding this.............

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1009 on: July 17, 2011, 07:22:01 PM »

You just had to didn't you?

So?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
WillS

« Reply #1010 on: July 17, 2011, 07:28:36 PM »

saw you today rick, passed eachother
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1011 on: July 17, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »

saw you today rick, passed eachother

I had a real strong hunch that was you. Almost turned around and chased you but I had these two Daytona's behind me.   laughingdp

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1012 on: July 17, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »

You just had to didn't you?

So?
  Looked nice. It had lots of stock nice tasty carbon bits on it. I would have put a seat cover over the pillion and covered up the holes where the rear pegs were mounted.

WillS

« Reply #1013 on: July 17, 2011, 09:21:27 PM »

yeah i thought it was you too, but the two other bikes threw me off.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1014 on: July 18, 2011, 01:30:57 AM »

Looked nice. It had lots of stock nice tasty carbon bits on it. I would have put a seat cover over the pillion and covered up the holes where the rear pegs were mounted.

So when are you talking yourself into a ride?   Wink

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1015 on: July 18, 2011, 08:39:37 AM »

So when are you talking yourself into a ride?   Wink

We'll see. I just met the guy yesterday and he only has 600 miles on it and is taking it in for it's first service this week. Says it's the only one on the island, or at least it's the only one South Seas has sold and that they may not even get a second one. Kind of sounds like a line Bill would use.  laughingdp

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1016 on: July 18, 2011, 11:17:04 AM »

Kind of sounds like a line Bill would use.  laughingdp

laughingdp

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1017 on: July 18, 2011, 01:32:04 PM »

Did you tell him that was the same line they tried to tell me about my old Daytona, after the young kid wadded his up?

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1018 on: July 18, 2011, 07:24:07 PM »

Did you tell him that was the same line they tried to tell me about my old Daytona, after the young kid wadded his up?

Yeah, but after the kid crashed his, yours was the only other one on the island.  cheeky In the black color at least. I don't think the white & blue ones lasted either.  Roll Eyes

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1019 on: July 18, 2011, 07:47:25 PM »

No, a third one miraculously made its way down there as well.  Ran in to the guy once while out riding mine.  Funny thing is, the guys in Waipahu told him that his was the only one on the island.  lol

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: