Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 04:36:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Island Sightings  (Read 259153 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »

The one that passed me going the other way could have been the one from yesterday but I didn't see what pipes were on it.

You didn't?  Jeesh Mac, what's wrong with you?
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 06:48:35 PM »

Oh geez, I'm sorry. You know when you've got the throttle pinned, your head is on the tank and you're making like the chick on the Ducati in Matrix 2 going through traffic it's kinda hard to peek over the median wall to see what pipes are on the bike. STFU!  laughingdp cheeky

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 07:02:53 PM »

LOL
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 09:31:09 PM »

748 yellow bi-posto this evening at the corner of Cooke St. & Kapiolani, heading east. It had Remus carbon cans Ben.  Grin --- It also had

wait for this........

Florescent green rim strips front & rear.

I usually don't make a fuss over what folks put on their bikes but........

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.2
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 09:32:21 PM »

that is...  fantastic...
DesmoBlob

Yes

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 11:12:03 PM »

Well at least it wasn't pink & yellow.

DRKWNG
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2008, 10:23:37 AM »

748 yellow bi-posto this evening at the corner of Cooke St. & Kapiolani, heading east. It had Remus carbon cans Ben.  Grin --- It also had

wait for this........

All I can say is...

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2008, 09:33:26 PM »

cat-cheese-face is still the best pic ever.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DesmoBlob

Yes

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2008, 10:41:23 PM »

Saw a brand new (paper plate) black hypermotard  [moto]
Today 12:11pm, freeway east bound, passed me around Shafter. Followed him in a cage until he took the Pali offramp.
Golly that thing is sweeeet  Smiley

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »

Might be the one that was still on the floor yesterday.  Bastard!

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2008, 06:34:18 AM »

Came up on a guy in a flight suit riding a yellow 916/996/998 with FBF/Forza pipes yesterday while coming home on the H1.  Bike didn't have any decals on it whatsoever.  We rode in lose formation for a bit until he peeled off and took the H2 towards Waipio-Mililani.  Anyone else seen this bike around? 
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2008, 08:34:23 AM »

I seem to recall a 748 like that around.  Dunno though. When I think I saw it a youngish local guy was riding it. Very possilbly not the same bike.

DRKWNG
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2008, 07:48:53 PM »

Well, I ran into the same guy again today, on Hickam no less, and the  bike is a 748.  He (I think his name was Guy, but I forgot already) said that it had been off the road for a while and he just starting riding it again.  Anyhow, told him about this site, and the rides that we usually do so hopefully he will come out with us sometime.

Also ran into a guy on a 620/695 Dark going west on the H1.  Followed him a ways and we both pulled off at a petrol stop to chat.  He had just completed his MSF course at Ford Island and is excited to come out and ride.  I told him about this place as well, so hopefully we will see him too.  His name is Mike by the way, and he works in your cave Tristan.  Wink  He said there is also a red Monster that parks out at the Tunnel, so consider yourself tasked to find out whose it is.  Wink
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 10:03:46 PM by DRKWNG » Logged
Xerxes1769

2012 Ducati 1199 Tri 1975 Yamaha YZ125

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2008, 10:00:44 PM »

Hey just dropping a line to introduce myself...My name is Mike, been in  Hawaii for about 7 months, work in the tunnel and I drive a M695 Dark, met DRKWNG earlier today in Waianae and definitely interested in riding with you guys in the near future... I'll keep checking the forum for dates...Thanks!
DRKWNG
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2008, 10:04:27 PM »

Welcome Mike!!  Glad you could make it.   chug
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: