Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 02:26:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Monster riders in south florida?  (Read 7422 times)
woodyracing

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 03:58:35 PM »

yeah I pretty much just commute, every once in a while I might just get out and cruise around to kill time but for the most part
can't wait to get back to MS where the roads actually have curves!

bfoster

2006 Monster S4R

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 02:37:05 AM »

You are refering to the SoFL DOC? We truly don't ride much. I've been trying to get some activities going with Vicki, but life keeps getting in the way. Right now the only formal recurring activity is the bike night. Trying to organize at least one tech session.

Hey there duccarlos... yep that is the club I was referring to. Smiley Vicki and everyone else I met at the bike night seemed great but as you said not too much riding. I've been riding with a group I found online, The South Florida Sportbike Riders. They seem like a really nice group of people and there is almost always someone riding. It is mostly sportbikes, a couple of cruisers with a few Ducs in there to add some class. Wink

If anyone ever wants to go just look us up on Meetup.com (http://sportbikes.meetup.com/293).
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 02:39:09 AM by bfoster » Logged
duccarlos

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 09:34:15 AM »

I generally head farther up north. Better roads.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
bfoster

2006 Monster S4R

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 09:55:47 AM »

I generally head farther up north. Better roads.

Where do you normally go riding duccarlos? I am always looking for better roads Smiley
Latinbalar

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 03:13:25 PM »

Soooo..... now that Pines has a Fuddruckers I think one of us needs to talk to them and get the good ole' fuddruckers meet up here in pines.  Or would that be too many bike nights in one town?

I live vicariously thru myself......
bfoster

2006 Monster S4R

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 03:23:02 PM »

Just dont do it on Thursdays!  Every bike club/group within 75 miles of Miami does it on Thursday.  Smiley

However I am always up for a reason to ride my bike somewhere with beer.  drink
duccarlos

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008, 05:39:19 AM »

Where do you normally go riding duccarlos? I am always looking for better roads Smiley

Sorry for the late reply dude. I headed up to Tampa a few weeks ago. We went up to Hommosassa (sp?), which was a make the beast with two backsing haul for about a less than 10 mile worth of twisties. Mt Dora probably has the best roads I've found, but it's packed full of cyclists and slow riders. Mt Dora is just north of Orlando.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: