Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 20, 2024, 04:24:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 78   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best/favorite thing someone's said about your Monster?  (Read 369667 times)
c_rex

Quick! Into the transmogrifier!

« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2008, 10:38:15 AM »

"I've never seen anything like it."

"It ain't cool being no jive turkey this close to Thanksgiving."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGkHHsoKRP8&eurl=http://www.usa-taekwondo.us/
NateDog

« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2008, 12:39:14 PM »

I was at dinner yesterday.... sitting outside with a friend... and this chick carrying a baby walks by.... baby all screaming and crying... the baby looks over at the Duc... and stops crying... she stops... shows the baby the Duc... and walks around it... and says, "Oh great... I bet his first word is going to be Ducati"  She shakes her head and walks off.    Evil  The baby looked to be just a couple of months old.

That's awesome!  waytogo

"To educate a man in mind and not morals is to create a menace to society." Theodore Roosevelt

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2008, 11:22:04 AM »

848 story... from yesterday... sitting at a light... a Sebring convertible with 4 hot chicks rolls up next to me... chick looks me up and down... and yells out.... "Nice jacket"

I was wearing an Icon Hooligan jacket with skulls on it... but come on... what about the bike???  bang head

Then the light changed. My wife bought me that jacket. I had to tell her about it.  Grin

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
zenjim

« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2008, 12:37:48 PM »

From the officer that pulled me over, "You pulled into that car pool lane and you just took off - like a rocket!"

What you possess in the world will be found at the day of your death to belong to someone else. But what you are will be yours forever.

2005 S2R 800. Tail Chop, Boom Tube Exhaust, PCIII, Race Tech Spring, Ohlins rear shock, Adjustable ST2 forks with S2R 1K springs, Lane Splitter Mirrors,  Speedy Moto Frame Sliders, CF Bits here and there...
Travman

‘70 Guzzi, ‘73 Norton, ‘73 V7 Sport, ‘12 V7 Racer

« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2008, 05:37:15 PM »

A months ago a female friend of mine was over at my house.  I pull up on my Ducati.  A minute later she says she thinks guys look really hot when riding bikes.  I look her in the eye and see that she really means I look hot on my bike.   
Danmack_98

'09 dark m696

« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2008, 05:39:31 PM »

A months ago a female friend of mine was over at my house.  I pull up on my Ducati.  A minute later she says she thinks guys look really hot when riding bikes.  I look her in the eye and see that she really means I look hot on my bike.   

And then.........

"That bike looks like if you knocked it over, it would stand itself up and kick your ass!!"
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »

And then.........

Three days later he smacked himself in the forehead.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
Labbedds

« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2008, 07:29:53 PM »

Was crossing Lombard today and rider on a yellowish gsxr gave the "f*ck yeah!" thumbs up waytogo

Wawawiwa
Travman

‘70 Guzzi, ‘73 Norton, ‘73 V7 Sport, ‘12 V7 Racer

« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2008, 07:44:42 PM »

And then.........

That is as good as the story gets.  I'm married, so is she.  We don't flirt, but every now and then something like that happens.  Like the time I explained to her the beer rating system for sleeping with a woman.  (For example, if there was a particularly unattractive woman with a terrible personality in your office, how many beers would it take to sleep with her?  You could just say it might take sixteen beers.  Or if you're feeling creative you could say it would take 3 consecutive beer bongs containing 3 beers each followed up by a couple of Yaeger shots.)  So she asked me how many beers she would rate.  I told her I 'd only need one just to loosen up & get into the mood.  You should have seen her face.  I could tell she wanted me.  It was kind of a surreal moment, but it passed.  It was one of those moments where I said something right at the right time and didn't have to think later about what I should have said.  
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2008, 07:48:40 PM »

So she asked me how many beers she would rate.

The proper response is "Let's go find out".

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
Labbedds

« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2008, 07:54:01 PM »

-1, married thats a neg ghostrider

Wawawiwa
Danmack_98

'09 dark m696

« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »

I just got my dark m696 two days ago and because of rain I've only ridden it twice.  bang head  Anyway, today on my second ride, I stopped at a yamaha, suzuki, and kawasaki dealer to look at helmet visors.  I know a guy there and he said "how's the maurader?"   I told him I sold it and he asked what I was riding now.  I couldn't keep from smiling as I said, "A Ducati."   He didn't believe me, and when I convinced him, he yelled to an associate, "He brought a DUC!"  Within a minute I'm out in the parking lot showing off my bike to a salesman, service manager, financing guy and two service techs!  It was awesome!  They were practically drooling all over it and complementing everything they saw.  Two days in and loving it!!! [moto] [moto]

"That bike looks like if you knocked it over, it would stand itself up and kick your ass!!"
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »

Get used to it!  waytogo  Grin

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
nateqwik
« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2008, 07:03:20 PM »

On the phone with a friend I haven't seen in a while.

Him- how's your Harley doing?
Me- Dunno, I traded it.
Him- WHAT!?! Why would you trade? What did you trade it for?
Me- A Ducati.
Him- stunned silence.....then, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!
Me- Laughing like a loon.
Him- When can I see it?

All in all, the best bike I've ever owned.
nateqwik
« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »

oh yeah, one more. two weeks ago I'm riding with a co-worker that has a 2009 cbr600rr. After riding some twisties I offer to trade and let him ride mine. After a few miles we pull over and he says..."man, that sucks." I reply "what sucks?" He says, looking very sad i might add, " I didn't want to trade back." One of the best comments I've heard yet.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 78   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: