Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 04:28:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets ride  (Read 7118 times)
smokin pipes

But it's SHINY AND FAST AND I WANT IT WOMAN !!!!

« on: August 26, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »

Bailey here anyone up 4 a ride sun or mon ? let me know and we can put somthing 2 gether

It's not about getting what u want
It's about wanting what u have got !
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 07:54:03 AM »

Hey Pipes. I'd love to ride with you but I got baby duty... doodie? This weekend, hope you find some riders though.  [moto]

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 04:21:14 PM »

Hey Pipes. I'd love to ride with you but I got baby duty... doodie? This weekend, hope you find some riders though.  [moto]

WDB, hey what is it with you and Smitch?  Always stuck with Baby duties.  Man up!  Let's ride. 

Seriously, are we going to get to see your restoration project this year?  And how's Bonfy?

Il Duce

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 04:33:34 PM »

I'd man up.... but the wifey is in Albuquerque. So it's not really a matter of me sneaking out for a couple hours.... Tongue The CB is on hold, we are picking up a 620 for my wife that is in need of some small repairs. After that depending on what insurance decides I maybe rebuilding Bonfy's bike for her. She's feeling over the top great at the moment, I just got off the phone with her and the Docs gave her Vicodin and she may be a wee bit high.  cheeky Pinky surgery went well from what I could gather. I have a feeling with budgetting and time restraints the CB won't be rolling until probably next winter. ..... HEY!!! Whatchu mean man up?? I didn't see you at Ouray!?!?  Wink Brand new tires in the rain.... it doesn't get much manlyer than that. laughingdp

Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 05:30:46 PM »

Smokin' Pipes, just curious if you're a crazy dude named Chad who rides sans Helmet?  Or could your name be John?  I'm just tryin' to think of all the yellow 1098 owners I know...

Welcome to the board!
Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 06:04:40 PM »

I'd man up....  HEY!!! Whatchu mean man up?? I didn't see you at Ouray!?!?  Wink Brand new tires in the rain.... it doesn't get much manlyer than that. laughingdp

Sizzle, ouch.   bacon

Hey, for once I had a good excuse.  I was in Walla Walla, WA for my son's wedding!  Alas, since Smitch manned up for the Club Ride on the 6th I have to ride biatch.  Neighborhood yard sale (yeehaw).  No getting around the wife on this one.   Embarrassed  Be warned I will turn up for Sunday 21 Sep ride!!!  [moto]  Still wanting to see your bad@$$ ride in person.   waytogo

Glad to know that the better half of your gene source is doing great (thanks to Pfizer and Vicodin!)!!!   Vino!

Ciao

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
smokin pipes

But it's SHINY AND FAST AND I WANT IT WOMAN !!!!

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 07:31:58 PM »

Hey smitch no my name mike and just got Bella ( that is my bikes name)a month ago  and almost always ride w/helmet and im not crazy i am a make the beast with two backsing nut but thanks 4 the complement. So i can ride sunday morn but have 2 be home by noon anyone up 4 a meet in deckers? 

It's not about getting what u want
It's about wanting what u have got !
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 07:59:12 AM »

I won't be able to make it, I'll be in Breck with my extended family for the weekend.  Congrats on Bella, those yellow 1098s are GORGEOUS.  Very striking, and very visible to cagers.
Baby Duc

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 01:22:47 PM »

Bailey here anyone up 4 a ride sun or mon ? let me know and we can put somthing 2 gether

Hey Mike, got your voice message last night, sorry for not calling back. I'll bet Kelly would for sure be up for a ride Sun or Mon. Only got plans for a BBQ on Sat so we're free. I'll make sure Kelly knows you're interested in riding and have him give ya a call.
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 05:27:50 PM »

Howdy Melissa!! All sorts of cool people gonna be going now.  bacon Are you going to bring your own this time or going 2 up again?

Baby Duc

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 07:26:23 AM »

Hey Anson, I will be staying at home for this one. I don't think I have the skill to be riding with y'all. I'll let Kelly go have fun alone. Someday you'll see me out there with the group but for now it's best I stay low key and just ride with Kelly. It's no fun waiting up for me anyway!
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 11:10:42 AM »

So Sun/Mon suck for me, but is anyone down to ride tomorrow Sat Aug 30?Huh?

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 10:23:01 AM »

I'm thinking I may go for a little jaunt. Not sure where, hell it may just be around town. I used the car to commute all week and I'm in desparate need of some saddle time. If an one reads this post up. I'm gonna start getting ready.

monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 10:27:03 AM »

Sorry bor, but I'm makin $45/hr right now replying to this message, so I'm a no go!  You down for phantom tomorrow night?

brew

aka dan

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 10:33:20 AM »

Yeah sounds cool.  waytogo

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: