Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 03:22:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phantom Canyon Tuesday Nights  (Read 77207 times)
Smokescreen

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »

It's a new week!!  anybody up for some beerin' at PC??

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Smokescreen

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2009, 02:48:14 PM »

I know it ain't pc and I'm no sure it's Tuesday...  But I prefer the beer at Bristol.  So that's where I am just now Smiley sampling the XXX warlock and getting a growler of porter filled for fridge beer.  We should go here from time to time.  They've got great beer and a shuffleboard table!

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »

And on a less serious note, how did your interview go?   Grin

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smokescreen

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2009, 07:36:41 PM »

I think it went well...  I suppose I know for sure when I get a callback...  Which should be tomorrow...  It sure would be nice to be gainfully employed again.  I can't imagine my bike would like me much if I couldn't afford gas and tyres....

KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2009, 06:17:04 AM »

We need to reestablish a DucNight, after Monsterbrew and Scottish left, it's paled. I know I haven't been there either, but weeknights don't work for me. We need to figure a time and place that fits more people's schedule and style, then make an effort to promote attendance..I would like to hear some opinions on this, thnx.

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2009, 04:22:30 PM »

You know I'm in!!!  Let's do it!  Even the NMMR has been suffering some poor attendance and weather isn't even a factor down there (IMHO).  As my dear compadre Kawboy put it today:  Two is a date, three is a DucNight, and four is a party.  I'm ready to see some Ducati's filling the parking lots around town.  We can keep it moving, share the wealth, and make the locations convenient to everyone on a rotating basis or we can name the place and make it a standard "be there or be square" kind of deal.  Just show up and hope to run into somebody else sporting a Duc.  Either way works.   Cool

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smokescreen

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 09:53:20 PM »

I'm down with weekend nights weather permitting.  Lemme know what you's wanna do!

dusty
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010, 05:32:55 AM »

It's Tuesday......anybody out there??

Only been to PC once and liked it.  Anyone up for a brew tonight?  chug
Tigertime

The Journey is the Destination

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2010, 02:55:37 PM »

Guess who?   Evil

It's Tuesday......anybody out there??

Only been to PC once and liked it.  Anyone up for a brew tonight?  chug
dusty
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2010, 05:18:05 PM »

Aren't you a little far from home?  Where's your avatar?  Anyhow, welcome.   Smiley
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »

Aren't you a little far from home?  Where's your avatar?

Just a guess, but I think it may be a non-Italian moto product and has been blocked.  Evil

Grin

Welcome to the DMF... Where the cool kids hang out.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2010, 02:40:57 AM »

Phantom Canyon this evening!  Anyone interested?  I plan on getting there around 6 to 6:30.  Hopefully outside if it is not too windy.  Hope to see some of you down there.   [moto]

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
dusty
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2010, 05:50:30 AM »

I will be back in town this afternoon so I will see ya then. And I will try not to get blown off my duc. Smiley  [moto]
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »

Hey!  It was a great evening for the patio at Phantom Canyon.  Dusty made her debut at a SoCo DOG DucNite and brought Mr. Bacon with her.  Glad to meet you MikeTheBike427.  It will be fun to get some rides in this season with you.  Group consensus is to try South Side Johnny's next time.  Watch this thread to find out where DucNite will be held (if you are planning on coming out).

Unknown, Dusty, and MTB427 on the patio.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 04:58:33 PM by bonfy » Logged

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
dusty
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2010, 07:24:48 PM »

Gee I feel so out of place. I should haveskipped that upper lip waxing last week.  Tongue

Very nice to meet you, Mike and good to see the unknown comic. Looking forward to more meetups and rides.  [moto]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: