Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 06:43:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trailer; Beg, Borrow or rent????  (Read 1045 times)
IronButt 270

« on: September 08, 2008, 04:09:32 PM »

Howdy gang!!!

I'm planning on attending Ridesmart this Sunday with a buddy and we're in need of a trailer.  I know the "trailer code" on loaning or borrowing trailers, and I promiss I've been looking for a tandem axle, but work has simply prevented me from getting out and finding one!  If you'd loan to me/rent me your trailer for the day, I 'll never ask again! Lips Sealed

At any rate, at least one or two people on this list have at least met me (Monsieur L'Smart and JesterDFW) so they know I'm at least a real person.

Shoot me a message (allen@allendye.com) or PM me.  The PM function has been a little flakey on me for some reason, so drop an e-mail address on me if you will.

Thanks in advance!!! waytogo

Allen Dye

"Utilizing our natural resources as quickly and efficiently as I can...."
LYD

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 11:31:17 PM »

hopefully you got the trailer!  and i wouldn't buy one, there is enough people who have them and will lend it to you.

RIP cdc

01 900 monster
01 748
02 900ss (trackbike)
12 1200s Multistrada
IronButt 270

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 06:27:24 AM »

hopefully you got the trailer!  and i wouldn't buy one, there is enough people who have them and will lend it to you.

Not yet!  Still looking...

I'm planning on splitting one with a buddy.  Between the two of us and close family and friends, I'm betting it will get some use.   Grin

Allen Dye

"Utilizing our natural resources as quickly and efficiently as I can...."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: