Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 05:04:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: white cat down......AGAIN!  (Read 15240 times)
pipeliner1978
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »

Do you mean the 20 gauge empties I left at Scott's with the leathers and the sack full of gloves? Tell me you got the shells when B tried on the leathers??? Am I reading this thread right??? Seriously, I left a quart zip lock bag full of 20g empties in the sack full of medium size gloves at Scott's. Huh? Huh? If you missed it then check with Scott. Tongue
oops, i've been checking the mail  Tongue My bad  bang head ummmm........ thanks again.  Grin  cheeky
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2008, 04:39:14 AM »

I really want to go off right now....f'ing ins companies, but I am going to hold off - waiting......patiently......

thanks for the offer, may have to take you up on that, we will see......I am trying to be good (hence the "no bad days" avatar), hope you all can see the effort
laughingdp

Held in highest regard for your candor. I bow to you.
fastwin
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2008, 06:42:50 AM »

oops, i've been checking the mail  Tongue My bad  bang head ummmm........ thanks again.  Grin  cheeky

No, it's my bad. I did tell you that they were coming to you in the mail and to watch your mailbox. But then I got side tracked with the whole farm disaster and had a senior moment and forgot to mail them to you. Even had a cardboard box the right size picked out and everything. Just didn't follow through with my swing. When we made the one piece leathers hand off arrangements I made sure to put them in the bag with the gloves. Thought I mentioned that to the folks at Scott's that were there for the Xerox sticker party. Yeah, that's it, it's their fault for not telling you! laughingdp Passing the blame like the old pro that I am! Grin
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2008, 08:08:47 AM »

Hey T-

Rental Car?

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
pipeliner1978
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2008, 08:31:23 AM »

Hey T-

Rental Car?
waytogo
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2008, 08:36:13 AM »

So what does Big Oil have to say for themselves today?

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
pipeliner1978
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2008, 09:26:31 AM »

So what does Big Oil have to say for themselves today?
hey refuse to talk to me. I can only talk to the claims lady.  She has been great.......so far.  She called the driver and questioned her about the passenger. She lied lied lied about being the only one there.
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2008, 09:28:23 AM »

hey refuse to talk to me. I can only talk to the claims lady.  She has been great.......so far.  She called the driver and questioned her about the passenger. She lied lied lied about being the only one there.

Don't sweat it... All you need is a check waytogo

If the claims lady becomes difficult you could always mention the attorneys you talked to... Evil

fastwin
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2008, 10:33:49 AM »

I still want to know what the dumbass driver had to say to you and the cops as to how she managed to do something so damn stupid. What was her excuse?
caffeinejunkee

'07 M695--sold; red '96 900SS CR; '04 Busa--sold

« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2008, 01:55:56 PM »

What was her excuse?

I'm guessing whatever it is, it will not be the truth.  Wink
pipeliner1978
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2008, 02:00:33 PM »

I still want to know what the dumbass driver had to say to you and the cops as to how she managed to do something so damn stupid. What was her excuse?
She never really said much to me.  She was tired.......no more, no less........

And she lied to the cops, me, her company and the insurance claims lady.  Undecided
fastwin
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2008, 01:31:40 PM »

Did ya'll finally get a rental car? Are they handling your claim OK? In other words are they accepting full responsibilty for the accident? Also, how are they handling Marquess' damage claim? I can really see that being a freaking mess for him. How can you really say what damage was done when on the bike? It took a tumble on the road then took another b#tch slap on the trailer. It is obvious more damage was sustained when it was knocked off the trailer and into the back windshield of the SUV... then body slammed back onto the trailer. I can see his insurance carrier and the Baker/Hughes insurance carrier pointing fingers at each other claiming the bike damage should covered by the other guy. This could go on for months with one trying to stick it to the other and vice versa. Potential nightmare in the making. Anyone hear from Marquess regarding this mess?
Drjones

« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2008, 04:17:00 PM »

If Baker lives up to what they preach then the lady will probably be fired.  They've been hammering on vehiclular accident rates for a few years trying to get them down and say they go as far as tagging accidents that are not technically the company driver's fault as their fault if it was deemed an avoidable accident.  Everyone driving a company vehicle is required to take the Smith Systems course, but it just goes to show that you can't cure stupid.

A few years back I was rearended by a city bus while in my truck and METRO wouldn't talk period; our insurance will contact you. Their insurance carrier wasn't exactly the fastest responders in the world either, which made dealing with Enterprise and Baker Jackson Nissan a real joy.  Yep, we've put a new bumper on your truck, but they haven't paid us yet so we're keeping your truck until they do.  Of course you could pay us and get reimbursed by the insurance carrier. Roll Eyes

"Live like no one else now, so that you can live like no one else tomorrow."

"Wealth is more often the result of a lifestyle of hard work, perseverance, planning, and, most of all, self discipline.”

"Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: