Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 06:32:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: white cat down......AGAIN!  (Read 15241 times)
Bonwilder
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2008, 07:25:51 PM »

You are very much in the right for thinking the way you do. They should have had someone out to talk to you first up. Something this serious should not be taken lightlyh by insurance a-holes. Personally, I think yu're not showing anger. Myself I'm very "A" type when  it comes to dealings with ass hole insurance companies. I'd be demanding a car....as of now to be delivered to you're f-ing doorstep!!!! Pressed they will respond. My offer still stands. It's good on gas but needs a windshield at the moment

I really want to go off right now....f'ing ins companies, but I am going to hold off - waiting......patiently......

thanks for the offer, may have to take you up on that, we will see......I am trying to be good (hence the "no bad days" avatar), hope you all can see the effort
laughingdp
andym

« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2008, 07:46:51 PM »

I really want to go off right now....f'ing ins companies, but I am going to hold off - waiting......patiently......

I can not believe how calm you are about this, well actually after meeting you I can and I admire it, but I would be going ape...  I can't understand how you have not been sorted out with transport yet.  I do not know of Baker Hughes or the system here but in the UK big companies are self insured as they realise insurance company's are a waste of time, money, etc.

IMHO Baker Hughes should be sorting you out, have you a contact there to pester?  If not we found WhiteCat's address and phone number so I'm sure we can get hold of someone in Baker Hughes who does not want/ need this shit on his table so it will get sorted ASAP. 

M696 Dark
Bonwilder
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2008, 07:55:46 PM »

okay, okay......I have one more thing to say.....WTF - I ride everyday and have stupid f'ing people driving Lexus' merging into my lane - Hello!  My bike is LOUD!  I think I could actually fit five kids on my bike and take them to school safer than most people can operate a freakin motor vehicle! It was a PARKED truck with trailer and bike attached....WTH......41 hours later, this is going nowhere good. I will keep you all updated. bang head
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2008, 06:45:40 AM »

Any word from Big Oil?

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
pipeliner1978
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2008, 06:54:56 AM »

Any word from Big Oil?
Ummm.......I think you can answer that one.........  Undecided 

I think I'm gonna have to pay them a vist personally
fastwin
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2008, 07:00:15 AM »

I'm still pissed - dammit! I have no f'in car now - and I am not Rich D.  I can not carry $300 of Walmart bs on my bike.....and I can't take five kids to school on the moto - although I did take Oceane to school today on the monster for a breakfast/award ceremony.....have a neighbor friend to pick up the other kids - big thanks to Krissy!  Really appreciate everyone's offer to help, btw, like Tommy said.  That was very nice.  We are still trying to work out a rental.  As long as it doesn't rain too hard, we are good for now........but, yeah, I am still kinda pissed off.

Bonnie/Tommy,

I am still very serious about you using my '02 Silverado extended cab pick up!! It's just sitting here in the driveway waiting. I am now officially back in town so other than this afternoon (taking the dog to the vet) and tomorrow night (anniversary, three of the most wonderful years in Jennifer's life!!! laughingdp bang head) I am available to hand it off in your time of need. Also have the trailer if you need it for track day!!

Just say the word!

Brian
bryant8

2008 848 White

« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2008, 07:03:40 AM »

I'm still pissed - dammit! I have no f'in car now - and I am not Rich D.  I can not carry $300 of Walmart bs on my bike.....and I can't take five kids to school on the moto - although I did take Oceane to school today on the monster for a breakfast/award ceremony.....have a neighbor friend to pick up the other kids - big thanks to Krissy!  Really appreciate everyone's offer to help, btw, like Tommy said.  That was very nice.  We are still trying to work out a rental.  As long as it doesn't rain too hard, we are good for now........but, yeah, I am still kinda pissed off.

That's badass that Oceane got to go to school on the S4R!  I bet all the other kids were jealous of how cool you guys are  waytogo

2008 848
Mods: Full Termignoni Race Exhaust/ECU Tuned by AMS, Ducati Performance Dry Clutch Slipper Clutch, Öhlins steering damper
Next: Öhlins TTX shock and Öhlins fork internals, track body work
26.2 done 12/5/2010
70.3 by 10/12/2011
140.6 by 12/31/2012
Cyclone
DAS BOOT!

CHAT & SCAT !

« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2008, 07:04:28 AM »

Cool I have an Isuzu Trooper that you can borrow anytime you want for as long as you need.  It runs great, good stereo, 4wd, not great gas mileage but OK - just let me know & you can use it as long as you want !  BORROW IT !!

When you hear the phrase " No good deed goes unpunished ! " this is the textbook example.  I agree with Andy y'all are very calm ( at least posting ) and really incredible people - you are always showing more concern for people than stuff caught in the fray.  I think a lot of you T&B - sure would like to help in any way I can!

'96 BMW R11 Gs - '72 Honda CT 90
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Frank Zappa
Bonwilder
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2008, 05:29:23 PM »

Thanks so much guys for the offering to help.  They finally filed the claim today and are providing us with a rental car in the A.M.!  We'll keep ya'll updated on the claim status! Wink
fastwin
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2008, 05:42:48 PM »

About damn time! Angry
Bonwilder
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »

About damn time! Angry

I agree!
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2008, 06:14:59 PM »

Did y'all receive the trailer Bill of Sale?!?

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
pipeliner1978
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2008, 06:19:58 PM »

Yes, but I haven't gotten the shells from Brian yet  Undecided
ThelmaLou

« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2008, 07:39:27 PM »

+1 still want to use them  waytogo

2001 M600
Organ donation will save my fathers life! Give Life! - Be an Organ Donor!
fastwin
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2008, 07:43:08 PM »

Do you mean the 20 gauge empties I left at Scott's with the leathers and the sack full of gloves? Tell me you got the shells when B tried on the leathers??? Am I reading this thread right??? Seriously, I left a quart zip lock bag full of 20g empties in the sack full of medium size gloves at Scott's. Huh? Huh? If you missed it then check with Scott. Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: