Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 10:21:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMA conference  (Read 3256 times)
lytehouse

« on: October 15, 2008, 05:40:52 PM »

Have any you ladies been to an AMA Women & Motorcycling  Conference? We got our mag in the mail today & there's an ad about it. Next years will be held in Keystone, Co. Right next door! (well close enough)
If anyone has gone to one of these, I'd love to hear about it!

http://www.womenandmotorcycling.com/womenc/index.asp
Stella

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 06:51:23 AM »

I will be there!    [moto]

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
lytehouse

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 07:32:59 PM »

me too!

funny I can't find anyone who has actually been to one of these......I have posted this on 3 forums   
but this one being so close, I would be crazy not to go &  I'm sure I'll have fun.
and I am looking foward to riding some demos! (I think that will be the best part)

Brenda
DesmoDiva

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 04:37:12 AM »

You ladies ride a few extra for me!!   waytogo  [moto]

I think I will have to wait for it to come back east before I attend.   Undecided

I look forward to reading an event report too.   

'01 ST4 Yellow
'02 ST4s Yellow
lytehouse

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 07:12:19 AM »

Well it's been awhile since this was at the top of the page, but thought I'd share again.
Along with BMW, Yamaha, and Buell, Ducati has confirmed their participation in the AMA Women's Conference!   applause
Since I do not ride a Ducati, I am very excited about this news! Can't wait to experience what you all have been riding!

http://www.ama-cycle.org/news/story.asp?id=1031
Stella

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 05:47:21 PM »

Well it's been awhile since this was at the top of the page, but thought I'd share again.
Along with BMW, Yamaha, and Buell, Ducati has confirmed their participation in the AMA Women's Conference!   applause
Since I do not ride a Ducati, I am very excited about this news! Can't wait to experience what you all have been riding!

http://www.ama-cycle.org/news/story.asp?id=1031

I think it's just you and I Lytehouse.   Wink   Let's make a point shortly before to get each other's timing and contact info. 
It's been a while since I registered but I think I'm heading up there Friday and coming home Sunday evening.  It'll be here
before we know it!

[moto]      chug

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 10:43:16 AM »

that sounds like some fun, never been...

only 2 weeks after Ouray, it might be a possibilty...i would ride up thur, camp out in denver then i can ride out with ya stella fryday...

i will keep ya posted and see what i can do for work, hooking for money  waytogo

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
lytehouse

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 06:15:21 AM »

sounds good Stella...... the conference starts on Wedneday night Aug.19 & goes thru Saturday night Aug.22.
John & I are going to leave Colorado Springs sometime the day of the 19th. Keep in touch...we'll definetly meet up somewhere!
And hopefully DucMouse can make the trip as well!    [moto]
DirtDiva
vroommmmm

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 08:42:26 AM »

I heard about this, and would really love to go, although i'm slated for indy for moto gp at the end of August, which makes traveling to this event kinda tough.

Loving every minute of it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: