Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 07:15:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official NMMR Picture Thread, Baby!  (Read 87380 times)
Kawboy

« Reply #405 on: April 03, 2009, 08:02:33 PM »

laughingdp  applause

Yeah!  Bring it, Kawboy!!!

Okay, I totally believe you, you climbed straight up an 800 foot cliff in cardboard riding boots, then fenceposted for thirteen hours to the main road, whereupon you hitched a ride out.  My story pales in comparison!   bow down  My dilemma was self-induced, but in a pitiful attempt at self-defense, let me say that my Landcruiser was inoperable at the time, due to a thrown rod.  So there I was down at the lake,  in a Sentra, on what had been a road at one point, but gradually merged into more and more sand.  I couldn't turn around and when I attempted to blast through it, the eight inch clearance of the Sentra didn't give me much room before I was sunk in deep.  Stupid girl....  I think I was shoveling with a piece of cardboard and my gloved hands.   Using towels for rugs for traction.  Pathetic.  I am sure the ranger was impressed at my ingenuity.   Embarrassed

How did you know about that!  I didn't tell any body about that one.    Roll Eyes

To bad you don't have a picture of yourself after digging in the sand for hours.  I'll bet you looked real sexy after that.   laughingdp

« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 08:05:39 PM by Kawboy » Logged

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advise.   (Bill Cosby)
Kawboy

« Reply #406 on: April 03, 2009, 08:10:24 PM »

It's not a bike but I thought this looked too cool.  I want it!!

1957, 1958 & 1959 All Rolled Into One!

This little Chevy is just too cool!

This car was built by N2A  motors (No Two Alike).  Cost $40,000 over cost of new
Corvette C6 (MSRP $44,000).  Unbelievable!  The company is planning a  production
run of about 100 vehicles.  It sits on a Corvette C6  chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy,
side like a 58, rear like  a 59.  Hence the designation '789'.  Scroll down and  drool !

A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advise.   (Bill Cosby)
kingbaby

« Reply #407 on: April 04, 2009, 09:15:45 AM »

Shocked   WOW   I'm in love

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
godec540

« Reply #408 on: April 04, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »

I love the back of that thing.  It looks amazing!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #409 on: April 04, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »

How did you know about that!  I didn't tell any body about that one.    Roll Eyes

To bad you don't have a picture of yourself after digging in the sand for hours.  I'll bet you looked real sexy after that.   laughingdp

I looked like a ranchhand out of the Thornbirds if you like that sort of thing.   laughingdp
I took a picture of the Sentra buried with the kayak on the roof but this happened back way back before digital cameras were around so I can't post a picture.  BTW, no one helped because I was in tall grass up in a remote area trying to find a good campsite.  Before you nag me about a cell phone, I wouldn't have had any bars there anyway. 

Sweet car!!!!!!  Sexy beyond words. 

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:06:38 PM by bonfy » Logged

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #410 on: April 04, 2009, 05:47:37 PM »

Call me the outcast... but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit..  I do not dig that car at all.   Not my cup of tea what so ever.  Creative... sure..  I just dont dig the asthetics.   And Here is the thing thats kept me distracted from my Duc and the message board for so many months:

Its my 1926 Model T. It'll have a Modified All Aluminum LS1, Powerglide, ford 9" rear axle, solid I-beam dropped front axle, 3" channel, 6" will be chopped off the top.  Will have a full roll cage and be an absolute terror on the streets and track when all is said and done. Soo yeah. The bike's been collecting Dust..  Horrible of me .. I know.. but It still needs an oil change and some timing belts.. and I just havent got the $ for them right now. so She'll continue to sit. 

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
kingbaby

« Reply #411 on: April 04, 2009, 08:52:53 PM »

Call me the outcast... but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit..  I do not dig that car at all.   

Don't remember anyone calling you anything at all actually.      He liked it, and posted it.      Let's just say, it would be like showing up at a party with a girl you thought was hot, and everyone throwing up in their mouth   ...  A little.

Hows the lurker life Wayne ?      How does the vomit taste ?

Let me know when your "terror" is ready.  My car is always ready for a little cat & mouse.   

MEOW

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:15:46 PM by kingbaby » Logged

Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #412 on: April 05, 2009, 03:03:43 AM »

Ehh life is good...economy sucks.. What does one do? Yeah I've been lurking Around for a while now...just hiding in the garage welding my lfe away.  Other than that work is slow and barely paying the bills .. But were getting by.. Hope all is well for everyone else on here... I'm gonna try to be on here more. Maybe get out to a few Tuesday Duc nights again...

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
hunkypunk
« Reply #413 on: April 05, 2009, 03:49:10 PM »

Hello my fellow NMMR's welcome from 80 degree sunny southern california Malibu canyon land, it doesnt get much better than this except tomorrow which is a week day and most likely NO TRAFFIC! Whoohoo canyon carving extrordinaire! Happy Easter everybody (next weekend)! thought I'd get it in early if I don't get back to the forum anytime soon.

waytogo coffee Police laughingdp bow down bacon
kingbaby

« Reply #414 on: April 05, 2009, 04:11:15 PM »

Lookin' good Lorenzo !

You know I'm jealous.

hunkypunk
« Reply #415 on: April 05, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »

PS Wish you were here!!!
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #416 on: April 06, 2009, 10:36:46 AM »

I wish I was in that car! Frickin' sweet! Ratfink good work for you too. I would like to build a new chassis for my '65 eventually. The original will never hold up to the things I wanna do to my 429ci.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Kawboy

« Reply #417 on: April 06, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »

Hello my fellow NMMR's welcome from 80 degree sunny southern california Malibu canyon land, it doesnt get much better than this except tomorrow which is a week day and most likely NO TRAFFIC! Whoohoo canyon carving extrordinaire! Happy Easter everybody (next weekend)! thought I'd get it in early if I don't get back to the forum anytime soon.

waytogo coffee Police laughingdp bow down bacon

You really do love torturing us, don't you.  Well, tomorrow it's to be sunny and in the mid to upper 70s here, too and I will be on 2 wheels all day.  But wish I was there, too.  waytogo [moto]

hunkypunk
« Reply #418 on: April 06, 2009, 04:58:04 PM »

You really do love torturing us, don't you.  Well, tomorrow it's to be sunny and in the mid to upper 70s here, too and I will be on 2 wheels all day.  But wish I was there, too.  waytogo [moto]
More from today i stopped in to meet a friend for lunch at SWINGERS and came out to find several Duc's had joined me. I tried to get them to join me for a photo but I guess i was too g_y or something...mmmmm

ducducgooseme

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #419 on: April 06, 2009, 05:13:10 PM »

You are just too pretty for them!  Wink

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: