Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 11:18:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official NMMR Picture Thread, Baby!  (Read 86532 times)
kingbaby

« Reply #480 on: May 12, 2009, 08:32:22 AM »

You have to go to you tube do a search for Laguna 11-11   its the first one, and its great!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:40:31 AM by kingbaby » Logged

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Dusty
« Reply #481 on: May 12, 2009, 08:44:47 AM »

Thanks guys!  That was fun.  I like the fact that you can see his hands.  He makes those other guys look slow (and I know they aren't) and his style looks very smooth.  It also looks like he was using the same camera we have (GoPro Hero) with the little warble in there.

Like I said, fun stuff.  applause
ducducgooseme

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #482 on: May 12, 2009, 08:58:02 AM »

Bummer, the video wouldn't work for me.  Sad

Right click and choose"watch on youtube"  waytogo

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Goduc

« Reply #483 on: May 12, 2009, 09:06:38 AM »

Dammit he took that about a minute after I left...remember the cop stopped someone and all hell broke loose....goduc was complaing about the light..blah, blah....i wasnt going to say anything I thought the light was ...SPECTACULAR! Thatys why the cannon has a night time setting for use with a TRIPOD!

Funny I don't remember hell breaking loose at all, weird, something a person would probably remember.  One thing I do remember is that as soon as we got to the bikes and started adjusting them to look good you were on your bike with your helmet on going "I gotta leave...I have stuff to do" blah blah blah. AKA... go smoke a bowl.  And about the tripod have you ever ridden a motorcycle with a tripod?  Less than safe and that is why I didn't have it.  If I had it with me it would have been super easy to get a great shot without blur.  Also don't forget that I am not claiming to be a pro I will admit that I am still very much an amature, but I am trying to learn and that is why I wasn't using the night setting.  Its all about trying new things and trying to get better.  Give me a break man.  Funny nobody else had any criticism about the time of the results.  Thanks to everyone else for putting up with an amature that's just trying to learn...

07' Ducati Monster S4R - Ducati Performance Corse Slipper Clutch w/ Aluminum Pressure Plate, Open Clutch Cover, Nichols Lightweight Flywheel, Pazzo Levers, Speedy Moto Top Triple, Vortex Clip-Ons, Sato Rear Sets, Lowered Gauges, Dual Headlights, and Integrated LED Tail Light.
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #484 on: May 12, 2009, 09:12:54 AM »

Funny I don't remember hell breaking loose at all, weird, something a person would probably remember.  One thing I do remember is that as soon as we got to the bikes and started adjusting them to look good you were on your bike with your helmet on going "I gotta leave...I have stuff to do" blah blah blah. AKA... go smoke a bowl.  And about the tripod have you ever ridden a motorcycle with a tripod?  Less than safe and that is why I didn't have it.  If I had it with me it would have been super easy to get a great shot without blur.  Also don't forget that I am not claiming to be a pro I will admit that I am still very much an amature, but I am trying to learn and that is why I wasn't using the night setting.  Its all about trying new things and trying to get better.  Give me a break man.  Funny nobody else had any criticism about the time of the results.  Thanks to everyone else for putting up with an amature that's just trying to learn...

u sir are a camera master  Evil

"think like a master, be like a master, there for you are a master"  Cool

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Goduc

« Reply #485 on: May 12, 2009, 09:21:33 AM »

That video was amazing!!  That guy can ride too.  He was putting down lap times in the mid to high 1.30s.  Plus he had to go slow between turns 5 and 6.  Awesome applause

07' Ducati Monster S4R - Ducati Performance Corse Slipper Clutch w/ Aluminum Pressure Plate, Open Clutch Cover, Nichols Lightweight Flywheel, Pazzo Levers, Speedy Moto Top Triple, Vortex Clip-Ons, Sato Rear Sets, Lowered Gauges, Dual Headlights, and Integrated LED Tail Light.
Goduc

« Reply #486 on: May 12, 2009, 09:22:18 AM »

u sir are a camera master  Evil

"think like a master, be like a master, there for you are a master"  Cool

Thanks Krystal...Look.  I spelled it right!

hunkypunk
« Reply #487 on: May 12, 2009, 09:29:48 AM »

EASY....EASY...STEADY...STEADY....Hey man I didnt criticize your pictures. They look great. I'm bad for being impatient but I had alot of WORK to do....NOT SMOKE A BOWL!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:32:01 AM by hunkypunk » Logged
Dusty
« Reply #488 on: May 12, 2009, 09:33:56 AM »

Right click and choose"watch on youtube"  waytogo

Thanks, DDGM, I forgot you could do a "modified" right click on a Mac.  waytogo

Oh you are sooo close...I thinks it's Krystle.  Help us Mousey!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:40:20 AM by Dusty » Logged
Goduc

« Reply #489 on: May 12, 2009, 09:37:44 AM »

EASY....EASY...STEADY...STEADY....Hey man I didnt criticize your pictures. They look great. I'm bad for being impatient but I had alot of WORK to do....NOT SMOKE A BOWL!

Okay, but it did come across that you were implying I waited for you to leave before I took that shot.  I would have prefered that you would have been there because your bike would have been nice in the photo.  Thanks for the compliment.

DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #490 on: May 12, 2009, 09:40:37 AM »

laughingdp its _le babe...but its, cool matt refuses to spell my name right any who! im use to it  laughingdp

stop and smell the flowers babe....whats so impotant at 830 at nite  chug

Oh you are sooo close...I thinks it's Krystle.  Help us Mousey!

matt right click Huh?

ok i think im to tired to understand  laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
ducducgooseme

« Reply #491 on: May 12, 2009, 09:47:24 AM »

DOH!  totally forgot had a Mac.  Ok, in that case, go to Kingbaby's computer and right click....   popcorn

probably high-sided.
Dusty
« Reply #492 on: May 12, 2009, 09:52:42 AM »

DOH!  totally forgot had a Mac.  Ok, in that case, go to Kingbaby's computer and right click....   popcorn

Hee hee, No I learned recently that I could do a "control+click"=right click maneuver.  Yea Me!  I learned something!!!  applause

I know, I know, what a dork.  It's the little things..... Smiley
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:55:23 AM by Dusty » Logged
ducducgooseme

« Reply #493 on: May 12, 2009, 10:17:02 AM »

Well looky there...you learned me too!  I didnt know that. coolio

probably high-sided.
hunkypunk
« Reply #494 on: May 12, 2009, 10:44:45 AM »

Okay, but it did come across that you were implying I waited for you to leave before I took that shot.  I would have prefered that you would have been there because your bike would have been nice in the photo.  Thanks for the compliment.
I know...actually the food was great at that italian place but the server was kinda slow and I really did have alot of work to do that had to get out in the morning so I had to go. I did want to hang out but I hung out at the restaurant.

Anyway I was responding to Keith who said "funny i must have been a blur" because he couldnt see me. and that started me thinking about all the COOL stuff you can do with night time photography with solids and blurs which I probably could have conveyed in a much more constructive way, an idea for a picture, rather than telling you to "get a tripod". Actually I carry one all the time in that Puma Ducati bag I have....just for a moment like that.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: