Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 12:02:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Southern trips  (Read 1925 times)
Geaux

« on: May 10, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »

I need to make a couple of trips this year to check on the progress of my place in New Orleans, and thought about bringing the bike.  Will anyone be heading to the Deep South, e.g. Barber, for 4+ days with room on your trailer for one more bike, and be willing to let me tag along for the ride?  I'll help with driving, gas, food, and hotel along the way.  Hy will likely meet me there.

I'm also open to other suggestions for getting down and around there.
jdubbs32584
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 12:58:32 PM »

I don't have any suggestions really but if you come through Charlotte, NC, I'll give you a place to sleep for the night and a home cooked meal. Smiley
Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »

We are going to Barber in June, but I think our trailer is full.  Let me check with the better half.

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
Stillie
Daddy?

PIITB

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 03:13:24 AM »

laughingdp Better half?

We're only going to be down for a couple of days anyway. However, the weekend in August will be a longer trip and I can probably make some room in the trailer for you.  Grin

-Stefan
US Army 96-03
CCS# 248 Am
Macabre Motorsports
2009 Sponsors and Supporters:
Kat's Truck Parts LLC | RnR Cycles | Scorpion EXO | Woodcraft | Vortex Racing | Sidi Boots | Lockhart-Phillips
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: