Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 06:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DesmoTropic cycling thread...  (Read 25205 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 09:20:12 AM »

I might take the Peg out later today. Maybe. Depends on how the day goes. Supposed to work on Wally's bike today. Plus I'm all rashed up again after a weird trip and fall the other night in the rain. There's a dog involved.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 10:43:26 AM »

Ugh. I did 2.5 miles of 100 meter sprints with an overweight coworker.  Now I are tired and need coffee.   

The wiff is going down toward Pearl Hahbah this afternoon.  I could maybe get my slightly recovered legs and a bike down thattaway at thattatime.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »

No worries.  We can put it off until next week if you want.  That way I can do make the beast with two backs all other than washing the Duc and the car...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 07:45:40 AM »

Should we get the pedal bikes out this Saturday?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »

I'm game.  I want to go down to Cycle City some time and take that SM for a spin though.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 07:26:15 AM »

I'm game.  I want to go down to Cycle City some time and take that SM for a spin though.

Go test ride in the morning and we'll head out on the bikes in the afternoon, or so. Got any routes you favor?

DRKWNG
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 07:32:46 AM »

Nothing too hilly.   Grin
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 05:36:58 AM »

OK. Anything more specific? What kind of distance are you talking about? Honolulu your area? Honolulu east side? Kailua Waimanalo Kaneohe?

DRKWNG
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 07:27:38 AM »

Hell, I don't really care.  Not really much in the way of scenery to look at while riding in my area, so either H/east or over on your side I guess.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 07:38:40 AM »

OK. On the Windward side we might have a few small hills.  East Honolulu we'll have wind. Up to you.

DRKWNG
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 06:03:19 PM »

Small hills aren't that big of a deal.  Just don't want you pulling a Voytek on me.  Wink
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 06:21:08 PM »

Does that mean you're going to schlep your bike on the top of your car over the hill tomorrow?

DRKWNG
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 07:38:31 PM »

Can.
DRKWNG
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 11:00:19 AM »

might have to bail on the cycling today.  Got a few more things dropped into my lap that I need to take care of.  I'll call you in a bit and let you know how it looks.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »

I'm just hanging out around the house for a while so let me know.  Did you go get a ride on the 950SM?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: