Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:55:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oklahoma Riders  (Read 83019 times)
Bill in OKC

S4Rs

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 12:05:51 AM »

I see Rodney all the time, but have not got to ride with him in some time.

Was Rodney able to talk you into going to Miller?  I know he tried - or I'll give him crap lol.

'07 S4Rs  '02 RSVR  '75 GT550  '13 FXSB  '74 H1E  '71 CB750
Hank

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 01:16:21 AM »

Lets go to Sturgis  Grin

'00 Monster 750 Dark
Current mods: K&N and removal of the intake silencers,  AFAM 14 tooth front sprocket.  Termignoni high mounts <---Best mod yet!, Evoluzione slave cylinder,
NEW: removed dinky plastic covers and emissions canister for moar n00dity!
"I like my women the way I like my roads; with plenty of curves!"
SHADOWCHASER
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 07:07:05 AM »

Lets go to Sturgis  Grin

Blasphemy!!!  Lips Sealed   vomit
Tangerine Dream

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 08:56:16 AM »

He asked me a couple of times, and I would love to go, but it's just a few days before Marci is due to give birth to our second. So I'm out.  Cry

2008 S2R 1000, 2009 Ninja 250R, 2006 S2R (RIP)
Hank

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 11:34:10 AM »

Blasphemy!!!  Lips Sealed   vomit
Sturgis could use a bit of class  Wink

'00 Monster 750 Dark
Current mods: K&N and removal of the intake silencers,  AFAM 14 tooth front sprocket.  Termignoni high mounts <---Best mod yet!, Evoluzione slave cylinder,
Hank

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2008, 01:23:39 AM »

Sunday's high is 91.  Anybody feel like going out and getting baked (by the sun  Grin )?

'00 Monster 750 Dark
Hank

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 11:54:02 PM »

C'mon guys don't be so damn quiet.  I got my new helmet and gloves today, and should have my jacket soon.  I can't wait to show it off!  Grin

'00 Monster 750 Dark
Bill in OKC

S4Rs

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 02:18:00 PM »

Hi Hank,  you can meet us at Spinozi's at noon Sat. and we will probably make plans for a Sunday ride then.  There are usually 5 or 6 in the group I ride with - 4 monsters some assorted Aprilias/KTMs/MVs/Triumphs a A Kawaski and a H*nda(sorry Curtis).  Most of us have gray hair so if that makes a difference...

'07 S4Rs  '02 RSVR  '75 GT550  '13 FXSB  '74 H1E  '71 CB750
Hank

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2008, 12:51:04 AM »

Hi Hank,  you can meet us at Spinozi's at noon Sat. and we will probably make plans for a Sunday ride then.  There are usually 5 or 6 in the group I ride with - 4 monsters some assorted Aprilias/KTMs/MVs/Triumphs a A Kawaski and a H*nda(sorry Curtis).  Most of us have gray hair so if that makes a difference...
I have no hair  Wink  No idea where Spinozi's is either, plus I need to be at work around 2:45  Undecided

'00 Monster 750 Dark
turnera

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2008, 05:05:03 AM »

Hey Shadowchaser and/or FactorPlayer,

I've done three tours in the Texas Hill Country in the last two years. I still have some of my route maps, and some thoughts on what's fun down there and what's not. I even have my book of maps from the Triumph RAT Raid down there last year (Triumph USA sponsors rides for Triumph owners).  Might be best to use Kerrville as a base for a "hub and spoke" series of rides. There is a hotel/motel there, Inn of the Hills, that caters to motorcycle riders. The group rate coordinator there is a young lady that rides . . . aggressively! She's from southern California and has ridden all the canyon roads out there plus has done some of the riding schools at Laguna Seca. She rides a GSX-R750. She's a great source for Texas Hill Country ride routes and motorcycle shops. Would be glad to help in coordinating  a club ride down there.

--turnera
SHADOWCHASER
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2008, 08:01:56 AM »

Hey Shadowchaser and/or FactorPlayer,

I've done three tours in the Texas Hill Country in the last two years. I still have some of my route maps, and some thoughts on what's fun down there and what's not. I even have my book of maps from the Triumph RAT Raid down there last year (Triumph USA sponsors rides for Triumph owners).  Might be best to use Kerrville as a base for a "hub and spoke" series of rides. There is a hotel/motel there, Inn of the Hills, that caters to motorcycle riders. The group rate coordinator there is a young lady that rides . . . aggressively! She's from southern California and has ridden all the canyon roads out there plus has done some of the riding schools at Laguna Seca. She rides a GSX-R750. She's a great source for Texas Hill Country ride routes and motorcycle shops. Would be glad to help in coordinating  a club ride down there.

--turnera

COOL!!! Cool Cool Cool  THANKS ALAN!!! waytogo waytogo waytogo
Get with Trent "Tangerine Dream" also.  Marcie is helping to coordinate our little flock of Oklahoma Ducs.  Grin

BTW: Just a little note to welcome everyone in the Oklahoma City Area down to BMW / DUCATI / VESPA of OKLAHOMA for the premiere of the New Ducati Monster 696 Today 16MAY08, and Tomorrow 17MAY08.

Also, I would like to announce the addition of MV AGUSTA to our product line up.

We currently have the F4 312R's (Winner of "Master Bike 2007") and the Stunningly Beautiful Brutale 910"S" on the floor!

Last but not least we also just rolled our first BMW HP2 Sport on the floor.

Finally a 130hp air cooled Boxer for all of our Motorad Fans!

Swing on by and see all of these Spectacular New Bikes for yourself.

I guarantee you'll be thoroughly delighted. [moto]

Steve Pappas aka:"SHADOWCHASER"
BMW / DUCATI / MV AGUSTA / APRILIA / MOTO GUZZI / VESPA of OKLAHOMA
417 Hudiburg Circle, Suite C
Oklahoma City, OK.

(405) 943-2691

Hank

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2008, 11:12:17 AM »

Easy on the spam!!!!!  Roll Eyes

I didn't know y'all were adding on MV.  Oh well.  More eye candy for me  cheeky

'00 Monster 750 Dark
LYD

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2008, 01:51:53 PM »

Hey guys I'm littleyellowduc (LYD) (Alan) here in the fort worth area a DFW'er and we are having a hill counrty ride on the 29th-2nd.  i am exactly 3 hours south of OKC.  Just wondering if anyone was interested in making the journey.  Most of us are trailering down to the hill country.  If you are interested check out the site:

http://ducatimonsterworldwide.org/index.php?topic=674.0

Post up.

Just a friendly invite to our fellow riders just north of us!
waytogo
Hope to hear from some.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 06:45:11 PM by littleyellowduc » Logged

RIP cdc

01 900 monster
01 748
02 900ss (trackbike)
12 1200s Multistrada
Tangerine Dream

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2008, 06:18:59 AM »

Just got back from a business trip to St.Louis.  I'll be heading to the shop today to check out the new bikes Steve.  See you there.  waytogo

Tangerine Dream

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2008, 03:07:57 AM »

For those I didn't text last night, we're riding this morning as soon as the Moto GP race is over. Feel free to call for details 641-1749

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: