Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 02:17:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday Sale at Performance:  (Read 1056 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« on: November 26, 2008, 08:46:27 PM »

You may already know about Performance Cycle's "Day-After Thanksgiving Sale" (aka "The Annual Street Bike Super Sale")... and you may even stop by, to either pick up that big ticket item you've been holding out for, or just to check out what's new in parts, accessories, & apparel... but did you know that members of the Colorado Sportbike Club are also eligible for an ADDITIONAL 10% OFF ANY ONE ITEM (up to a maximum of $50)?!?

That's right! Only CSC members are eligible for this Exclusive Discount, good for the Friday & Saturday after Thanksgiving.

In order to take advantage of this great offer, you must register your real name on a sign-up form (you must be logged in to your your CSC account first though) that cashiers will be checking against your ID. Complete details, including the link to sign-up, can be found here:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27260

Hurry! Sign-up ends at  midnight on Thursday (Thanksgiving) night! (if the above URL/website-address is not clickable, please copy & paste it into your browser's Address field)

Who says membership doesn't have it's privileges? Wink

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: