Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 10:35:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's probably pining for the fjords...(or what the hell just happened?!?)  (Read 2015 times)
Xerxes1769

2012 Ducati 1199 Tri 1975 Yamaha YZ125

« on: December 18, 2008, 07:45:39 PM »

So I was riding from Kunia to Hickam and my rear break took a sabbatical...it just  quit working, luckily it didn't lock up it actually did the opposite it...So I rode it to SS(Honolulu).  They said they'll call me tomorrow to tell me what's wrong...We'll see how much this will be...Maybe the gods are telling me to get a new bike....[/end ramble]
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 10:15:08 PM »

It took me months to figure out that the rear brake wasn't working on the 999. Never really bothered me but once it dawned on me to do a bit of checking it was an easy bleeding procedure to get it back to snuff. It was nice to have it working but it didn't change my riding style much, if any. I reckon the worst it could cost you would be a set of pads if you've worn them out.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.2
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 01:21:02 PM »

weird.

air in the line, maybe? no fluid?

albatross?
DRKWNG
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »

shenanigans? 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: