Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 08:18:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy Ride MonDec29  (Read 2292 times)
Smokescreen

« on: December 29, 2008, 08:03:09 AM »

Hey all, just back to the CO scene after a decade off, and I'd like to get a few miles in while the weather's warm.  If anyone is interested in showing me around, just name a meeting place and time.  I'm off Powers and Constitution, so I can pretty much meet anywhere in the city you like.  Lemme know!  I'll log on at 930AM and see if anyone is in, if not, I'll roll alone, but if so, mayhap we can hit up a local twisty then hit Phantom Cyn Brewery?!

Hoping to stretch Blue's "legs"
W

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Smokescreen

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 09:33:21 AM »

Hey all, is 1030, I forgot to reset my compy's clock to MTN time...  Anyhow, just finishing morning routine, and still wanting to ride, I'll be about on the bike today, headed to PPCC an all, so if anybody wants to meet up, holler a when and whereish, and I'll do my best.  I think one way or the other I'll hit up PCBrew today.  I want some beer cheese soup!!

W

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 09:34:22 AM »

Hey Smokescreen, try'n to get out of this damn shop but keep gettin caught... maybe afta' lunch I can get up there, tho' You're prolly long gone by now??

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 09:45:54 AM »

Shooting My way outta' here!! will be at PCBrew at 1:00, hope to see someone else too. [moto]

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 10:12:50 AM »

Smokescreen, are you already on the move?  If I don't hear back in the next half hour, I'll aim for Phantom Canyon at 1PM. 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smokescreen

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 10:40:30 AM »

I will be at Phantom Canyon Brew at 1pm!!  Look forward to seeing you all there!
W

Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 11:11:28 AM »

Hey smoke screen.... my brother is blocks away from you on Carfree and Powers.... if he ever gets his S2r registered you can hit him up too... he's SR79labrat... I think, or some combination of.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 04:36:32 PM »

Hey guys!  It was great to meet you, Smokescreen, and to get reacquainted with KRJ.  There was even time for a little ride down to Canyon City.  Thanks for the help with my taillight bulb.  All set now! 

Hope the weather is just as nice for New Year's Day.

The Red Sea:

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smokescreen

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »

Hey all! Was a great time out there today!  Nice to meet some fellow Ducatisti who enjoy beering and riding!  Although.....  I was the only one with a pint?  We'll figure all that out.

Bonfy, can you email me those pics?
W

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 06:29:26 PM »

W, do you want me to send them to your mailbox on the forum or another address.  Try to rightclick on the picture and see if that works, too.  I'll check your profile for your email address or pm it to me.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smokescreen

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 06:53:48 PM »

you've been messaged!
W

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: