Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 01, 2024, 04:15:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Monster parts  (Read 2317 times)
ScottRNelson

Mr. Dual Sport Rider

« on: December 29, 2008, 09:15:03 AM »

In going through the box full of stuff I kept after parting out the 1997 Monster five years ago I've noticed a bunch of things that might be useful to some other Monster owner.  You can have any or all of it for free if you'll come pick it up at my house in Pleasanton.  Anybody from outside of the Bay Area finding out about this who can't pick it up, I'll offer whatever you want of the items for $25.00 shipping charge.  If you live in Hawaii, Alaska or Canada, the price is $50.00.  I really don't want to ship anything, if that isn't clear.  I don't mind if some other Bay Area board member ships it off at a better deal, I just don't want the hassle.

Here's a photo I just took of it all and a description:

From top left:
  • The plastic fender piece from under the seat, including the emission stickers stating that it meets the emission requirements for the state of California for 1997.
  • An airbox lid with TWO sets of snorkels.
  • An open airbox lid.
  • Mirrors that don't look quite as bad as the stock "Mickey Mouse" round mirrors.
  • A stock instrument housing, including the "idiot lights" in excellent condition.
  • A seat latch.
  • The two battery cables, plus the one from the solenoid to the starter motor.
  • A pair of fork leg reflectors.
  • A bunch of those rubber things that hold the wires to the frame.
  • A pair of turn signal extenders that put the front turn signals at the right position relative to the minifairing.

Best to contact me by e-mail if you want any of this stuff.  Located in Pleasanton.

Scott R. Nelson, 2001 XR650L, 2020 KTM 790 Adv R, Meridian, ID
Do-Duc-Work

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 03:15:43 PM »

I was wondering if you still had the factory air box lid? I'm in desperate need of one for my Monster.   Thanks
ScottRNelson

Mr. Dual Sport Rider

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:28:51 PM »

I was wondering if you still had the factory air box lid? I'm in desperate need of one for my Monster.   Thanks
Yes, I still have both the stock one, the cut one, and the snorkels to go in the stock one.

Please contact me by e-mail to make arrangements.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:31:04 PM by ScottRNelson » Logged

Scott R. Nelson, 2001 XR650L, 2020 KTM 790 Adv R, Meridian, ID
PhoenixS4R

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 05:51:57 PM »

Having broken my FOURTH left hand mirror.... I would love yours! Also want the open air box if it'll fit my s4r. When I get near a computer (on mobile currently) I will email ya.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: