Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 05:49:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 355535 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1380 on: January 06, 2013, 06:58:29 PM »

It worked.  Photo file transfer on my Mac that is.

Cool...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1381 on: March 15, 2013, 10:55:57 AM »

It sure looks nice out there this morning.  I just about can't stand it that it looks so good. Hard to believe that the weather people are calling for big rain later.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.

« Reply #1382 on: March 15, 2013, 11:31:24 AM »

It sure looks nice out there this morning.  I just about can't stand it that it looks so good. Hard to believe that the weather people are calling for big rain later.

Yes, gorgeous right now at 930am

Im thinking quick Tantalus run ....before the showers   Dolph

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1383 on: March 25, 2013, 11:13:02 AM »

Another beautiful day on the Town side of the island this morning.  When I left Kailua it still looked like yesterday.   boo  Sometimes I can't believe it's the same island.  Roll Eyes

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1384 on: March 25, 2013, 11:34:42 AM »

For the record... Rick, you shouldn't have any issues getting glasses to fit under a Bell Star if you're still riding with those Oakleys that I scored you.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.

« Reply #1385 on: March 25, 2013, 12:26:16 PM »

Another beautiful day on the Town side of the island this morning.  When I left Kailua it still looked like yesterday.   boo  Sometimes I can't believe it's the same island.  Roll Eyes

Yes sir....gorgeous day here @ DH applause

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1386 on: March 25, 2013, 07:25:28 PM »

For the record... Rick, you shouldn't have any issues getting glasses to fit under a Bell Star if you're still riding with those Oakleys that I scored you.

I don't think so either.  But where did this come from? ? 

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1387 on: March 25, 2013, 07:28:20 PM »

Just saying...  You said something about being interested in that bucket, right?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.

« Reply #1388 on: March 26, 2013, 01:40:45 PM »

Hi Guy's
I need some advice or direction.....

Where I rent I have digital cable, including Speed TV....& Road Runner.
Right now I am using an Apple ipad exclusively for online.

I want to catch all the racing that wont be covered by Speed....that being BeIN Network.

What would the best way to go about this?

Pay the additional $10 to Oceanic....BTW I dont have DVR

or I understand that I can subscribe to BeIN online & maybe download the races and play them back thru my TV at my leisure....is that possible?

Thanks

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1389 on: March 26, 2013, 07:04:21 PM »

I think the only racing beIN covers is WSBK and if the rest of the programs are anything like Phillips Island then they run 5 to 5 1/2 hours long. You almost need a DVR for that unless you watch it live.  I know the last races were eventually shown on YouTube. Not sure how the beIN download works.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1390 on: March 26, 2013, 07:05:32 PM »

BTW -- who do you have doing your front forks for you?

« Reply #1391 on: March 26, 2013, 08:11:45 PM »

BTW -- who do you have doing your front forks for you?

S Sea's Ducati
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 08:31:25 PM by 118811 » Logged

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1392 on: March 26, 2013, 10:16:12 PM »

S Sea's Ducati

Should be a fast turn around then.    waytogo   You could be ready to go by the weekend after yes/no?

« Reply #1393 on: March 26, 2013, 11:53:48 PM »

The service guy said would be ready after lunch....I am dropping forks off at 10am
Yeah I should be up and going that afternoon; without any unforeseen issues!!!

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1394 on: March 30, 2013, 05:09:58 PM »

Jing, talk to me about your tankless water heater.  What are your thoughts about it now that it's been installed for a bit?

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: