Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 12:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 357926 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1680 on: June 03, 2015, 06:28:39 PM »

Looks like we have to wait until the end of summer for the entire test.  Good thing that I've retired from superbikes.   Roll Eyes

oh yeah?... Wink

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1681 on: August 06, 2015, 05:04:26 PM »

99* in Las Cruces today ----- hoo ya!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1682 on: August 07, 2015, 01:09:07 AM »

99* in Las Cruces today ----- hoo ya!

It was 104 on Wednesday.  Didn't feel that bad at 12% humidity.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1683 on: August 07, 2015, 08:50:00 AM »

It was 104 on Wednesday.  Didn't feel that bad at 12% humidity.

To quote Eddie Murphy from a show in Vegas.  They say it's not bad because it's a dry heat. You can kiss my sweaty dry heat ass!   laughingdp

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1684 on: August 07, 2015, 09:19:35 AM »

To quote Eddie Murphy from a show in Vegas.  They say it's not bad because it's a dry heat. You can kiss my sweaty dry heat ass!   laughingdp

laughingdp

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1685 on: August 07, 2015, 02:00:25 PM »

Placed an offer on a house.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1686 on: August 07, 2015, 02:05:35 PM »

waytogo

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1687 on: August 07, 2015, 04:58:56 PM »

I tell you, 98 feels better here than 85 does back in Virginia.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1688 on: August 08, 2015, 12:52:40 AM »

I tell you, 98 feels better here than 85 does back in Virginia.

You're buying down there already? Wow! Not even renting a bit? Guess not.......   Tell you what...... 85*  pfffftt......
Try 90* & 80% humidity like we have here right now........ today I think it was closer to 90% humidity.

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1689 on: August 08, 2015, 03:52:37 AM »

You outta the capitol area?

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1690 on: August 08, 2015, 06:39:27 AM »

You're buying down there already? Wow! Not even renting a bit? Guess not.......   Tell you what...... 85*  pfffftt......
Try 90* & 80% humidity like we have here right now........ today I think it was closer to 90% humidity.

It makes more sense to buy down here right away.  Work pays my closing costs and will also cover the management fees from when I put the place in VA up for rent.  So, I'll just let someone else pay my mortgage on that on, and start building equity on a new place.

You outta the capitol area?

Not quite yet Nate.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1691 on: August 23, 2015, 05:29:38 PM »

Just have to say that no matter what the S1000R is an absolute hoot!

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1692 on: August 25, 2015, 02:32:30 PM »

29 posts to go and we make 22,000 posts total for the Desmotropic board.   waytogo  waytogo

sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #1693 on: September 06, 2015, 10:24:40 PM »

Finally got the sealed tank back on the monster yesterday.  Did a quick spin in the early morning today to check for leaks.  All clear.  Definitely feeling the effects of not riding for more than 5 month.  It will be a slow recovery.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1694 on: September 06, 2015, 11:49:27 PM »

Finally got the sealed tank back on the monster yesterday.  Did a quick spin in the early morning today to check for leaks.  All clear.  Definitely feeling the effects of not riding for more than 5 month.  It will be a slow recovery.

Good to hear...hopefully it won't be another 5 months before you can do a Sunday ride with us... Grin

p.s. how's little Owen doing?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 08:50:54 AM by Speed 3 Pilot » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: