Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 09:36:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 355352 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1770 on: March 04, 2016, 09:11:26 AM »

Soon we will be riding 690 SuperMotos up there.  Dolph  For sure the road is going away.  It's been very interesting over the past few weeks learning new lines due to the handling & power changes of the new bike plus mix all the bad road in.  Woo Hoo!  Wait until some good rain comes along and drops all kinds of leaves & branches and then even washes the road out even more.  Someone has painted yellow circles around all the bad holes but the paint is fading.

One of the things that gets me is how the bike "clubs" hang out in their certain spots and run the same corners over & over. Then when the 4 wheel drifters show up they cheer them on too! None of them seem to get, seem to understand that all of that just chews up and ruins the road they love even faster.  Tongue

I'll ride that road until it just can't be ridden any longer.  Was it ten years ago that the 40 day / 40 night rain came & destroyed it?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1771 on: March 04, 2016, 10:43:04 AM »

Soon we will be riding 690 SuperMotos up there. 

Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1772 on: March 06, 2016, 08:24:59 PM »

Went up & down Tantalus this morning.  Rougher than a cob but still fun.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1773 on: March 10, 2016, 07:09:32 PM »

Headed out to visit the snake this morning, but it was blocked off for repaving...should be nice when they get it done... Evil

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1774 on: March 10, 2016, 09:12:05 PM »

Geez, that means they've been working on it for over a month now.............  Roll Eyes

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1775 on: March 10, 2016, 11:46:04 PM »

Geez, that means they've been working on it for over a month now.............  Roll Eyes

Have some patience, maybe they'll do a bang up job and it will last more than two years... Kiss

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1776 on: March 11, 2016, 08:43:01 AM »

Have some patience, maybe they'll do a bang up job and it will last more than two years... Kiss

Where have you been living for the last umpteen years?   Grin Roll Eyes

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1777 on: April 03, 2016, 08:05:33 PM »

Where have you been living for the last umpteen years?   Grin Roll Eyes

Speaking of crap roads...... I found a big dent on the right side of my front wheel today & I know right where it happened.    Angry  Angry   Going after City/County - State as soon as I find out whose road it is.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1778 on: April 03, 2016, 09:41:10 PM »

Bummer...

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1779 on: April 24, 2016, 11:12:38 AM »

I was going to go out & look for trouble this morning but low, dark clouds have rolled in & light showers have been forming all around.  I guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes later.   Sad

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1780 on: April 24, 2016, 02:54:38 PM »

me likey... Grin

http://www.ducati.com/bikes/hypermotard/hypermotard_939_sp/index.do

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1781 on: April 24, 2016, 05:28:36 PM »

Wouldn't you be going backwards?

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1782 on: April 24, 2016, 05:36:01 PM »

Wouldn't you be going backwards?

Well I guess I would in cylinder count, but that hyper sure looks like fun!...  Kiss

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1783 on: April 24, 2016, 05:42:38 PM »

Bet my SD would stomp on it.  Plus, I know where you can find one at a good price.   Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1784 on: April 24, 2016, 09:12:44 PM »

Bet my SD would stomp on it.  Plus, I know where you can find one at a good price.   Grin

Bet it would too!

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: