Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 04:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 355528 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1845 on: March 17, 2018, 04:30:38 PM »

waytogo

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1846 on: March 23, 2018, 10:42:10 AM »

I see that Cycle World is going to a quarterly, upscale, coffee table type of magazine, similar to what Motorcyclist has done.

While this is going to provide some good reads, where in the print world do I go for road tests, comparisons, letters to the editor, long term tests and the like?

I'm going to miss these two magazines, in the format that I've enjoyed them in for the last 50 years, as well as the defunct Sport rider, Cycle, and Cycle Guide.

Sad
https://www.cycleworld.com/cycle-world-magazine-gets-full-rebuild?CMPID=ene032218

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 11:29:11 PM by Speed 3 Pilot » Logged

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1847 on: March 25, 2018, 11:34:04 AM »

I see that Cycle World is going to a quarterly, upscale, coffee table type of magazine, similar to what Motorcyclist has done.

While this is going to provide some good reads, where in the print world do I go for road tests, comparisons, letters to the editor, long term tests and the like?

I'm going to miss these two magazines, in the format that I've enjoyed them in for the last 50 years, as well as the defunct Sport rider, Cycle, and Cycle Guide.

Sad
https://www.cycleworld.com/cycle-world-magazine-gets-full-rebuild?CMPID=ene032218

YouTube of course.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1848 on: March 25, 2018, 12:38:30 PM »

Not a great substitute for printed matter for this old guy... Roll Eyes

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1849 on: March 25, 2018, 09:36:28 PM »

Car projects on hold for this weekend, March 17-18. Next weekend scheduled to take the cylinder head off the '87 325i. If luck is with me (  Roll Eyes ) I will get the head back on the same weekend (  Roll Eyes  What could possibly cause me to even begin to think that? ).

OK, so I managed to only get the head off the engine this weekend.  The good news is that everything is perfectly flat in every direction on both the cylinder head and the block. The old head gasket never sealed properly & the main worry was that there was some previously undetected warpage that was setting up the oil leak. It is now known positively that is not the case so without any crazy extra expense and needed time everything can go back together. Hopefully next weekend. What a year............  bang head  bang head  bang head

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1850 on: September 04, 2018, 10:43:58 PM »

Trying a little different riding style plus a little less power & weight.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1851 on: September 05, 2018, 09:31:18 AM »

Trying a little different riding style plus a little less power & weight.

A little bird told me that you got a new motorbike...pictures would be nice.... Grin

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1852 on: September 05, 2018, 09:33:53 AM »

She’s a husky girl.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1853 on: September 05, 2018, 09:06:55 PM »

A little bird told me that you got a new motorbike...pictures would be nice.... Grin

Photobucket wants $100.00 per year now ------ I'm grappling with that.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1854 on: September 05, 2018, 09:07:35 PM »

She’s a husky girl.

That's hooski.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1855 on: September 05, 2018, 09:12:33 PM »

There are other sites. Imgur or something?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1856 on: September 06, 2018, 10:24:55 AM »

free... Grin

tinypic.com/

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1857 on: September 06, 2018, 11:07:46 PM »

In the meantime look up 701 SuperMoto

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1858 on: September 07, 2018, 10:11:25 AM »

In the meantime look up 701 SuperMoto

waytogo

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1859 on: September 08, 2018, 08:30:15 AM »

I'd say let's go ride, and I'm totally good with that, except I am still breaking things in and don't want to go on any extended freeway rides. It's the opposite now. I can make multiple trips over Tantalus & love it.  Dolph

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: