Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 01:31:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 357865 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1860 on: September 08, 2018, 08:42:36 AM »

SD’s days are numbered?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1861 on: September 08, 2018, 10:18:58 AM »

I'd say let's go ride, and I'm totally good with that, except I am still breaking things in and don't want to go on any extended freeway rides. It's the opposite now. I can make multiple trips over Tantalus & love it.  Dolph

When she's all broke in... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1862 on: September 09, 2018, 11:07:22 AM »

SD’s days are numbered?

Possible but not sure just yet. This may take a couple three or four months to figure out. In the short long run I can only keep one. The 701 needs a few performance mods to boost it's presence.
The SD is not happy on Tantalus or even 13 Turns. It's OK through Norfolk but the 701 is hands down better through all three, by a long, long shot.  At issue will be the trade off on all other places so I expect it will be a close comparison and a hard decision. Our general traffic and road conditions are steadily worsening and making it less fun. The first rule of motorcyling is that it has to be fun.  Dolph  Dolph  Dolph

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1863 on: September 09, 2018, 11:58:01 AM »

Come to England

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #1864 on: September 12, 2018, 05:09:06 PM »

This may take all the fun away Tongue

https://www.engadget.com/2018/09/12/bmw-self-driving-motorcycle-safety-efforts/
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1865 on: September 12, 2018, 08:06:06 PM »

Version 2.1

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1866 on: September 12, 2018, 10:43:53 PM »

There's a distinct difference between bikers and motorcycle riders. 

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1867 on: September 30, 2018, 07:54:08 PM »

I took the Superduke out today for the 1st time in two months.  Whoa!  Serious machine and a whole lot harder to ride than the supermoto.  Up the Pali into town & out H1 to Pearl City. Turned around and came back over on H3, out to the Marine base, back to Enchanted Lakes for gas and home.  It literally took the whole ride distance for me to start getting used to it and comfortable with it.
Dang!   Dolph

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1868 on: September 30, 2018, 07:59:20 PM »

Want to trade SDs?

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1869 on: September 30, 2018, 09:58:24 PM »

Want to trade SDs?

Trade?  You wish   Grin  Grin

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1870 on: September 30, 2018, 10:29:06 PM »

Well, seeing how you can’t handle the power...

Kiss

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1871 on: October 01, 2018, 10:10:32 AM »

Kiss

popcorn

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1872 on: October 01, 2018, 09:22:32 PM »

Kiss

Did you read the part where I said I got used to it & comfortable with it?

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1873 on: October 02, 2018, 01:17:30 PM »

Did you read the part where I said I got used to it & comfortable with it?
Sure he did...he just ignored it. Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1874 on: October 02, 2018, 03:39:41 PM »

Sure he did...he just ignored it. Grin

Yup!

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: