Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 03:53:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 357885 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1890 on: October 26, 2018, 09:26:49 PM »

waytogo Great news. Glad to hear it.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1891 on: October 26, 2018, 09:49:34 PM »

Surgery went well and already showing good results but by no means out of the woods.  Working on that recovery part................

Grin waytogo popcorn

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1892 on: October 28, 2018, 03:20:44 PM »

Geez, I step out for one minute and this happens!?!

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1893 on: October 31, 2018, 06:24:22 AM »

Geez, I step out for one minute and this happens!?!

I know.  A couple guys leave and it all goes to hell.  I'm getting some strength back in my legs, some.  Also, perhaps, some insight as to why John Wayne, The Duke, may have walked the way he did.   Grin

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1894 on: October 31, 2018, 02:27:59 PM »

You just keep making it sound better and better, Mac. Sign me up!

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1895 on: October 31, 2018, 10:00:23 PM »

You just keep making it sound better and better, Mac. Sign me up!

Believe me that you don't want to be a member of this particular club.   

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1896 on: October 31, 2018, 10:39:17 PM »

Believe me that you don't want to be a member of this particular club.   

Yet membership comes all the same...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1897 on: November 03, 2018, 06:34:56 AM »

Yet membership comes all the same...

It sure seems that way. Membership in the "old guy*" club beats membership in the "didn't make it to old guy" club, and since I've been a dues-paying member of the "rando injuries" club for years, chances are the "injured old guy" card will be in the mail sooner than I expect.

Caveats: old is a relative term. guy is admittedly presumed. mac is more of a bad ass than i have ever been or will ever be, regardless of injuries/surgeries/age. a taco would be really nice right now.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1898 on: November 03, 2018, 11:12:32 AM »

You’re back in Mililani?

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1899 on: November 03, 2018, 12:22:14 PM »

You’re back in Mililani?

Who, me? Nosir.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1900 on: November 04, 2018, 01:23:25 AM »

Who, me? Nosir.

Ah. I seem to remember you saying that a move back might have been in the future, and was just wondering.

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1901 on: November 04, 2018, 07:05:39 AM »

'tis true - a little over a year ago we were assuming Jen's next orders would be back to HI. Instead, she has the privilege of driving to Suitland every day. Joy of joys.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1902 on: November 04, 2018, 01:19:13 PM »

a taco would be really nice right now.

I fondly remember some very nice steak & wine dinners with you guys.  Those were some great times!  Of course I missed the Tequila / Tacos / Teddy thing going on up in Mililani.   Roll Eyes  Grin

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1903 on: November 04, 2018, 08:24:49 PM »

'tis true - a little over a year ago we were assuming Jen's next orders would be back to HI. Instead, she has the privilege of driving to Suitland every day. Joy of joys.

At least the two of you avoided a big move.

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1904 on: November 07, 2018, 11:43:43 AM »

I fondly remember some very nice steak & wine dinners with you guys.  Those were some great times!  Of course I missed the Tequila / Tacos / Teddy thing going on up in Mililani.   Roll Eyes  Grin

Good times and fond memories indeed. If only we had thought to do steak, wine, and tacos together...

At least the two of you avoided a big move.

Annapolis is fine for the area, but I like moving.

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: