Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 05:30:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 359016 times)
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2008, 08:44:20 PM »

what happens at punchbowl?

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
teddy037.2
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2008, 08:51:16 PM »

what happens at punchbowl?

just to visit a friend... but it's always crowded on memorial day...
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2008, 08:54:35 PM »

gorcha.

DRKWNG
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2008, 09:51:55 PM »

So...  Is a breakfast ride going to happen?
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2008, 09:57:52 PM »

Brent's is always closed on Monday and tomorrow is no exception.  I'm open to other ideas.  I might take the bicycle out, I dunno yet. I'm working on my only beer of the day (Guinness)(so far) which means my mind is not as focused on tomorrow as it should be. I didn't scrape enough, if any, rubber off the sides of my tires today so I'm kind of thinking about doing something about that.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2008, 10:25:40 PM »

It sounds like you folk did north shore this morning. brents is closed.  I can't really think of anything else.  As usual, I don't have all day; tomorrow is garage and backyard cleanup.   i'm open to suggestions .

Wow that was poorly written.

teddy037.2
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2008, 06:24:40 AM »

there's koa's... wahiawa or.. crap. that spot near th e NEX... moanalua shopping ctr?

as far as north shore, there's cafe halleiwa or... mayne jamesons? I know they have brunch on wkemds that is supposed to be good...

fack. I dunno.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2008, 07:49:53 AM »

jamesons brunch is on par with their other foods, so, mediocre and overpriced.  There's a koa's near the nex if that's what yer talking aboot, and that's fine.  Not much of a ride, of course  Roll Eyes.  I'm all for shooting north as it will save me time and allow the wife the opportunity to boss me around the house. 

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2008, 08:29:50 AM »

Wow! Teddy & Tristan are up so early! Anybody else up? Ben? If we're going to get a ride in it's got to happen pretty darn soon for me. I've definitely got cleanup duty today and I'm going to have to do a quick two step even at that. Getting the semi-evil eye. "But honey it's a holiday and a couple of guys didn't get to go yesterday". "Yeah, but you went yesterday"

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2008, 08:49:19 AM »

I am game to get into the action, but I have to drop Alex off at around 0830.  Any chance of a meet up after that? 
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2008, 09:13:59 AM »

OK, Ben's online. How about the rest of the gang?

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2008, 09:28:58 AM »

I'm thinking ted might have still been up from last night, not up already.   I'm down for after wife-dropping-off.  When would that put you on the bike?

DRKWNG
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2008, 09:34:38 AM »

Should be able to leave the house by nine, would that work?  Haven't been on the Monster in over a week, so probably need to stop and get gas for it though.  Would you want to meet at the sports park, or see if I can remember how to get to your house?  Wink
DRKWNG
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2008, 09:35:28 AM »

OK, Ben's online. How about the rest of the gang?

I'm always online.  Beauty of having a Mac; it always stays connected and just takes naps from time to time.  Wink
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2008, 09:36:25 AM »

So where, when would we meet up?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: