Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:59:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 355385 times)
whackie

« Reply #570 on: January 28, 2010, 12:40:48 PM »

Anne's lurking...  

lol, ok. pretty nice forums though.

per the thread, can i just say that i'm pissed bf is tracking miller in april. it really gets me! bang head
DRKWNG
« Reply #571 on: January 28, 2010, 04:09:15 PM »

lol, ok. pretty nice forums though.

per the thread, can i just say that i'm pissed bf is tracking miller in april. it really gets me! bang head

You can say anything you want in here.  Thought you were saying that you were going to be on that trip?  Or were you talking about going to a different school?
doorsdude

« Reply #572 on: January 28, 2010, 04:49:10 PM »

ok i'll bite.  i want you all to know that i will be going to laguna seca this year too watch rossi kick some ass.  and then i will be renting a big cruiser to see how many miles i can put on it in five days Smiley.   i dare everybody to come along!  lester and his wife are already on board.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 04:50:49 PM by doorsdude » Logged
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #573 on: January 28, 2010, 05:13:43 PM »

ok i'll bite.  i want you all to know that i will be going to laguna seca this year too watch rossi kick some ass.  and then i will be renting a big cruiser to see how many miles i can put on it in five days Smiley.   i dare everybody to come along!  lester and his wife are already on board.

three on that cruiser is gonna be a tight fit...Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
« Reply #574 on: January 28, 2010, 05:14:17 PM »

I wish!!  Too bad I have no idea where the hell I will be living at that point.

three on that cruiser is gonna be a tight fit...Grin

Safe money says Lester rides cup-cake.   Evil
whackie

« Reply #575 on: January 28, 2010, 06:37:23 PM »

^^^ u guys crack me up!!!

You can say anything you want in here.  Thought you were saying that you were going to be on that trip?  Or were you talking about going to a different school?

i'll be going to las vegas motorspeedway, the following weekend we're driving up to miller for his turn.

more what gets me is that he only found out they have the car classes because i was researching which track to school at. miller was my first choice, but they only offer it there once this year.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 06:40:36 PM by whackie » Logged
doorsdude

« Reply #576 on: January 28, 2010, 07:00:46 PM »

hehe

the tighter the better. Police
teddy037.2
« Reply #577 on: January 28, 2010, 10:06:30 PM »

cruiser in the bay area? no thanks.

too many good roads to waste my time blatting along on a sled.
doorsdude

« Reply #578 on: January 28, 2010, 11:04:05 PM »

i hear you but trust me, you won't be able to do 300+ miles a day, fully loaded, five days in a row, on a sportbike.  that being said don't underestimate the capabilities and fun factor of a goldwing, or even a harley electra glide classic.  both bikes are great for this type of riding Smiley
whackie

« Reply #579 on: January 29, 2010, 12:05:09 AM »

btw anyone going to SS waiphau's 50s night tomorrow.. or tonight. friday night. sammy n i were gonna check it out. i'll prob be there by car though.

supposed to have a stunt guy come out to do a show too. just spreading the word.
DRKWNG
« Reply #580 on: January 29, 2010, 05:09:20 AM »

btw anyone going to SS waiphau's 50s night tomorrow.. or tonight. friday night. sammy n i were gonna check it out. i'll prob be there by car though.

supposed to have a stunt guy come out to do a show too. just spreading the word.

I was thinking about it, as Jose has been sending lots of text messages about it.  Not sure though, as I had plans already.  I will be caging as well if I make it down there.
teddy037.2
« Reply #581 on: January 29, 2010, 06:21:30 AM »

i hear you but trust me, you won't be able to do 300+ miles a day, fully loaded, five days in a row, on a sportbike.  that being said don't underestimate the capabilities and fun factor of a goldwing, or even a harley electra glide classic.  both bikes are great for this type of riding Smiley

me and elTristo did that in 08, on BMWs, ripping it up on twisties, in that exact same area.

SF up through sonoma, out to skaggs, up through ukiah, back down, then monterey, down to solvang, then back up to SF in 5 days.

so like I said...

cruiser in the bay area? no thanks.

too many good roads to waste my time blatting along on a sled.

Kiss
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 06:24:58 AM by teddy037.2 » Logged
whackie

« Reply #582 on: January 29, 2010, 10:18:09 AM »

I was thinking about it, as Jose has been sending lots of text messages about it.  Not sure though, as I had plans already.  I will be caging as well if I make it down there.

if u do go, let me know if u want some furikake chex mix. i made a batch last night, and there's too much of it.
doorsdude

« Reply #583 on: January 29, 2010, 10:21:13 AM »

^ i might be going  [moto]
whackie

« Reply #584 on: January 29, 2010, 02:24:32 PM »

^ i might be going  [moto]

hopefully we'll c u there. i'll prob be getting there around 7ish. it's supposed to be from 6-9, not sure what time the stunt show is at. but if u want some of that chex mix i'll prob have some it in tote
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: