Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 16, 2024, 04:38:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 357299 times)
teddy037.3
« Reply #1185 on: August 29, 2011, 06:02:19 PM »

I guess this can go here...

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1186 on: August 29, 2011, 06:38:17 PM »

Good choice on the Dark.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
teddy037.3
« Reply #1187 on: August 29, 2011, 06:45:54 PM »

Good choice on the Dark.

it's what was left of the 11s lol

I like the dark plastics, but dig on the red frame... oh well.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1188 on: August 29, 2011, 06:48:14 PM »

Nothing that can't be fixed with a bit of time and money.  I've been wanting to do much the same thing (but with an orange frame) to the SD since I've had it.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
teddy037.3
« Reply #1189 on: August 29, 2011, 08:44:27 PM »

frame powdercoating is waaaayyyy down the list of potential mods
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1190 on: August 29, 2011, 09:27:14 PM »

I guess this can go here...

waytogo I predict you'll like that bike a whole lot more than a Monster before long.  When you're all done with break-in and you want to zoom-zoom Tantalus let me know. I'll see if I can steal Dave's HM.  Dolph

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.3
« Reply #1191 on: August 29, 2011, 10:12:21 PM »

waytogo I predict you'll like that bike a whole lot more than a Monster before long.  When you're all done with break-in and you want to zoom-zoom Tantalus let me know. I'll see if I can steal Dave's HM.  Dolph

idk, I do still love the monster... my back loves the HM's ergos, though.

*le sigh* c'est la vie.

zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #1192 on: August 31, 2011, 01:04:42 PM »

off island again. back before Halloween

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1193 on: August 31, 2011, 01:09:59 PM »

Enjoy Benning.  Sucka!   Grin

zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #1194 on: August 31, 2011, 03:19:14 PM »

Master Stryker Trainer Course torment me.

Edit: When I graduate, I will be referred to as : El Rey de los Strykers.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:24:29 PM by zzilla » Logged

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1195 on: September 02, 2011, 03:10:58 PM »

Giving up your current title?  What will we do without La Reina de las Hadas? 

Kiss

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1196 on: September 09, 2011, 04:02:15 PM »

boo

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1197 on: September 10, 2011, 02:28:51 AM »

Just needs a small ramp on each side.  Then  waytogo

That is the effect of the rains we got this last week, AFTER getting hit by Irene the week before. Several other roads in that area (our normal Sunday morning ride) are in the exact same condition.   Feel bad for the people that actually live down there.

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1198 on: September 17, 2011, 10:38:54 AM »

The new issue of MCN that is on the mag stands ( the issue with Mcguinness winning the Isle of Man on the cover ) just absolutely rocks. Fantastic photos and articles including the most in depth analysis I've read yet about the Desmocedici GP10 & GP11.1 (?).  Too bad it costs so much.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1199 on: September 18, 2011, 10:21:10 PM »

Well kids, it's been a fun ride.  I really thought I was going to stop into the shop at some point, and I thought I was going to show up at JJ this morning, but moving prep has proven far too excessive for me.  We have been at the hotel for 4.5 days now, and I have spent more time at my house doing last minute renovation than here.  This afternoon was the first time I even saw the pool. 

Anyway, it would have been nice to have been able to give you folk a 'good game' on my way out.  Please smack yourselves appropriately, and come see the 'WNG and me on the far side if you get the chance. 

AlooooooooooooooooooooooooooHA!

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: