Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 01, 2024, 04:04:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monster 1100 Challenge "See Pictures"  (Read 1641 times)
mytduk
« on: January 12, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »

Not sure why our local dealer was not asked to participate in the Monster 1100 challenge but here are some pictures provided by some of the dealers that were asked. Apparently each dealer was given some gas tank panels and asked to customize their 1100 Monster.

Here is the link to see the pictures. You can also vote on the one you like best. I have not seen all of them but I like the Modesto Ducati bike. It looks like the old Chromo Monster.

Pete

http://monster.ducatiusa.com/m1100sdealermonsterchallenge.php
Smokescreen

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 06:59:54 PM »

I'm sure there are those who will disagree, but I think these new Monsters are nowhere near as good looking as the older ones.

And truth told, I think the S series are the best looking evar! (S2R, S4R.... mostly S2R for her simplicity) I love the sculpted single sided swingarm, and five spoked wheels.  Veddy nice!

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 10:04:17 PM »

Not sure why our local dealer was not asked to participate in the Monster 1100 challenge but here are some pictures provided by some of the dealers that were asked. Apparently each dealer was given some gas tank panels and asked to customize their 1100 Monster.

Here is the link to see the pictures. You can also vote on the one you like best. I have not seen all of them but I like the Modesto Ducati bike. It looks like the old Chromo Monster.

Pete

http://monster.ducatiusa.com/m1100sdealermonsterchallenge.php

Pete,

Glad you finally got DMF saavy!  Welcome!   chug

Il Duce

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: