Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 01, 2024, 06:01:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DiTR '09 - DATES & HOTEL INFO ADDED  (Read 10710 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »

Awesome, Keith!  It will be great to see you again!  chug

And in the event the world as we know it does completely fall apart (as I am sure it will), not many places I would rather be than Ouray!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
marsrr

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »

Hi everybody the durango peeps are looking forward to seeing you all this year!  Grin drink
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 04:56:24 AM »

Is there any updates for the DiTR 2009? This thread seems to be dated. Maybe I'm dated  laughingdp. I'm planning on coming up from Texas with 3 other Ducatisti and would like to know the itenarary/schedule/planned activities for this event.

Thanks,
RED
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 11:49:46 PM »

Hey Red, I answered you on Facebook, I believe, right?  I recognize your yellow ducati. I don't know of an iteniary of sorts, but there may be one since the Denver crew seem to be more into it this year.  They set it up at the Best Western so they may also have some events planned.  Left to ourselves basically last year, we muddled through, riding randomly, and we did manage one group ride, a barbeque, and a lot of beer drinking and hot-tubbing.  This year, it may be more organized but either way, we are sure to have a blast!  See you over there in just a few short weeks!  Can't wait.   [moto]

P.S.  Most of us roll in sometime Friday afternoon, get our rooms, then check out the place.  Saturday, lots of riding and the barbeque, hot-tubbing, and later the bar.    Sunday, recovery and departure for those who have to be back to work, the rest either recover somemore or ride somemore and repeat the BBQ or just go to the bar.  Two years ago we had an award ceremony.  Awards for everything imaginable including the one I won:  Most stock bike.  It took me awhile to start blinging it out.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
RED
carries my

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 07:12:47 AM »

Bonfy, I did get the message on  my facebook wall and thanks for the info. We are planning on being in Ouray Thursday afternoon sometime. We'll be leaving prolly Monday afternoon/night and being back here in DFW Tuesday night for work Wed. We are so stoked for this it's not funny. One guy and his soon to be wife are traveling from Houston to Philly to pick a new bike then riding it back down to DFW on some awesome roads then putting the bikes on my trailer and we're coming up! I think at the moment 5 from Texas. I'm just hoping we can hit Durango by at least sun up if not after in order to get some riding up to Silverton/Ouray.
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 12:36:48 AM »

Wow!  You guys will be the first Texans I've seen at the rally.  Lots of 'em on the slopes, but not so many in the twisties.  This will be great!  We are super-stoked, too!  It'll be fun to meet facebook and DMF people face-to-face. 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
RED
carries my

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 10:41:28 AM »

Wow!  You guys will be the first Texans I've seen at the rally.  Lots of 'em on the slopes, but not so many in the twisties.  This will be great!  We are super-stoked, too!  It'll be fun to meet facebook and DMF people face-to-face. 

He he, well that's one of the bennies of the interwebs right?!  waytogo Well, I haven't been on the slopes in quite a few years (that's going to change though) and haven't ridden the twisties in Co. yet either so yep, this is going to be a bunch of firsts all around!

I was wondering if we could do that little road off 550 into Te-Hell-u-Rode? he he  Grin
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 11:02:42 AM »

I was wondering if we could do that little road off 550 into Te-Hell-u-Rode? he he  Grin

oh we will be....some nice roads that way

maybe DDGM will find his secret place again and share with us  Cool

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 06:24:14 PM »

We've been puttin in 14 hr. days, welding and fabricating asphalt plants in Trinidad and Alamosa for the last three weeks, I am so looking forward to a cool mountain weekend,Shut the whole work scene OFF!!!            Just a little longer wait.......................then  [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] chug chug chug chug chug chug [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] drink drink drink drink drink ETC...ETC...

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 06:51:19 PM »

We've been puttin in 14 hr. days, welding and fabricating asphalt plants in Trinidad and Alamosa for the last three weeks, I am so looking forward to a cool mountain weekend,Shut the whole work scene OFF!!!            Just a little longer wait.......................then  [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] chug chug chug chug chug chug [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] drink drink drink drink drink ETC...ETC...

Spending lots of time in Trinidad?  Huh?

You still are a Keith, right?  Lips Sealed

Most defiantly looking forward to the trip!  drink drink drink

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
KRJ

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 03:07:24 AM »

Got the trucks reloaded and headed to Fruitsville, And yes I will remain OEM.  laughingdp

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 06:07:51 AM »

Spending lots of time in Trinidad  Huh?

You still are a Keith, right?  Lips Sealed

Most defiantly looking forward to the trip!  drink drink drink

Got the trucks reloaded and headed to Fruitsville, And yes I will remain OEM.  laughingdp

laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2009, 06:15:19 PM »

Update:

7 rooms are still available at the discounted rate that Bick was able to negotiate.  They will be released in the morning.

We will have private access to the Tiki bar from 4-6pm on Friday for a reception at the Best Western.

We will also be having a BBQ at the Best Western on Saturday evening for about $15-20 per person.

If you have not made note in the General Monster Forum Thread about your attendance, please do so here:::> http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=19515.0

See you guys in a little under two weeks.

chug

KRJ

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 01:54:30 PM »

Wanting to know if any one else is riding to Ouray on fryday? I'll be leaving in the a.m., maybe catch some MHM folks. Hollar if you want to travel that way.. thank's

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 02:08:27 PM »

Wanting to know if any one else is riding to Ouray on fryday? I'll be leaving in the a.m., maybe catch some MHM folks. Hollar if you want to travel that way.. thank's

Yes, we are heading down on Fry Day.

Probably 285-50-550.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: