Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 11:01:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official NEMHA Drunken Thread!?!?!?!?  (Read 1421 times)
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« on: January 25, 2009, 06:41:40 PM »

OK Folks, so I've started this thread in CO, and now its time for me to start it here, if I haven't already!!!   As many of us know, the weather here freakin blows right now, (meaning weather) that is in favor of riding our beloved Ducatis!!! So when we can not ride, we DRINK!!!!  And When WEDRINK WE THINK UP STUPID SHZZNIT!!!  SO this is the official place for drunen stupid ideas!!!  As long as we are here typing about them, then we are not out where the Po-Po can get us!!!!!  So if you are drinking as I am now, then I encourage you to post your thoughts, rants, and raves so that everyone who is in the same state can give their 2 shits!

brew  drink

(from CO)

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
herm

Ducati Monster Forum

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 06:23:29 AM »

i wish i owned a booze barn. perfect business for a new englander
too cold out to go out and ride = stay in and drink
too wet to go out and ride = stay in and drink
too many bugs to enjoy the outdoors = stay in and drink
favorite team tanked again = stay home and drink
economy got you down = stay home and drink

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, and the pigs like it...
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 02:44:16 PM »

Catch up, beaches!

Been drinkin' since 3.

And thanks, Dan. We've needed one of these for a while. One of those "why didn't I think of that" moments.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: