Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 24, 2024, 02:08:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1198S unveiling on February 7th  (Read 2357 times)
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« on: January 29, 2009, 10:17:51 AM »

Guys,
The shop will unveil the 1198S on Saturday Feb. 7th.  Free food, giveaways, a good time will be had by all!  Oh, 11:00am.
J_Slyter

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 10:53:46 AM »

Guys,
The shop will unveil the 1198S on Saturday Feb. 7th.  Free food, giveaways, a good time will be had by all!  Oh, 11:00am.

What color is it? I've already seen the red one.

And BTW, what's up with me getting spam from PPHD vomit.  I could tolerate it if it had anything about BMW or Ducati in it, but their was no mention of the 1198S or anything else interesting going on at your shop. I signed up for the newsletter from you guys years ago, but just told PPHD to take me off the distribution. That means you'll have to keep me posted through the forum or email on anything interesting happening down there Smitch (like this).  coffee
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 03:31:11 PM »

Well sorry Slyter, it's Red.  But, we'll also have the Monster 1100S on Saturday as well.  Just come down for your free burrito!

Not sure about your spam problem.  Kirk says they shouldn't have your info from us.  Have you ever been in over there?  Not sure... just delete it and look for stuff from me, baby!
J_Slyter

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 08:47:30 AM »

Have you ever been in over there? 

Don't we have a "rolling on floor laughing" icon?? Guess this will have to do  laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

Last time I was at PPHD, was when you guys were over there. I was trying to make a deal on a Black 1098S.
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 09:19:35 AM »

Smitch, you guys did a great job on the unveiling!  It was nice meeting some of the new (to me) personnel like Kevin, Kirk, and the guy I'm standing with in the picture.  Darnit, I feel bad, I can't remember his name now.  Crap, I talked to him more than anyone.  Oh well, it was great to see Pete and some of the other SoCo DOGs and yourself, as always.  Here's some pictures:

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smokescreen

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 08:32:02 PM »

Damnit.  I totally forgot this was this weekend.. And I was really looking forward to hot dogs!  Sad

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 08:57:40 PM »

Well then, you didn't miss a thing, because they served burritos!   laughingdp

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smokescreen

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 09:13:50 AM »

Oh thank God!  Grin

That said, I think I'll stop by there today...  I'm sure they are out of burritos, but that's ok, I've already got one lined up for lunch....

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. 

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: