Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 10:32:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: helping others  (Read 1878 times)
bazz20
« on: May 14, 2008, 02:39:58 AM »

i have just been back to the old forum found a couple of people posting and get this no replies so i told them where they would get replies , ill ceep spreading the news to i get banned  [moto] ps dont the smileys rock here waytogo
Dockstrada

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 02:42:04 AM »

i have just been back to the old forum found a couple of people posting and get this no replies so i told them where they would get replies , ill ceep spreading the news to i get banned  [moto] ps dont the smileys rock here waytogo

[moto]  [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto][moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto]

I love that one  Grin

If I wasn't who i was, I wouldn't be who I am !
Super T.I.B
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 04:31:57 AM »

I don't know what you wrote or where you wrote it, but there's nothing there from you Bazz.

Maybe already censored it. Undecided Roll Eyes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
DosVerde
has great respect for his

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 01:54:05 PM »

I was lurking over there at the time and saw the post, it was pretty blatent  cheeky I didn't think it was going to last long
bazz20
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »

it was there longer than i thought it would be as long as some one seen it its worth it  cheeky
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: