Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 30, 2024, 05:21:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Streetfighter  (Read 1384 times)
flyinlow

« on: February 22, 2009, 02:34:29 PM »

Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I see that you guys have moved over here from the old monster forum.

I put a deposit on a new Streetfighter (base edition), red. Can't wait for it to get here, but if it shows up before August I'll consider myself fortunate. I used to come up to the bike night a few years ago, had a 2007 Tuono. Sold that last year and bought an 08 HD Road King classic. I also have a 2006 Yamaha FJR.

I've been looking at other naked bikes, still love this style of bike the most. Looked at the Speed Triple, B King, SuperDuke, but I just didn't get that feeling I did with the Streetfighter. I like the monster, but just wanted something more. I had to spend more money to get the Streetfighter, but in the long term picture of things, the extra $5000 over the other bikes isn't going to matter much.

Can't wait for it to get here, it will be my first Ducati.
fasterblkduc

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 06:04:51 AM »

Cool! Can't wait to see it. I have a feeling that they are going to look better in person than in pictures.

You should sign up for the MN Ducati Owner's Club. We will be having the monthly gatherings still. The last two venues didn't work out too well, so Monstergirl is working to get us a better venue. Go to www.mnducati.com and get your info in. Ducati has just recognized us as official!

Can't wait to see the bike.  chug

Atomic Racing
Zalusky Advanced Riding School Lead instructor
2010 partners:
Komodo Gear, Motorex, Studio299, Moto Primo, Caztek, Chickenhawk
flyinlow

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 06:09:23 AM »

Already signed up, even found a picture with me in it (I'm the huge guy in the red jacket in one of the photos).

Not so huge anymore though, lost over 100 pounds in the last 6 months.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: