Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 07:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Five car dream garage  (Read 11443 times)
godec540

« on: February 22, 2009, 04:00:04 PM »

Hey guys I saw this thread on a different forum and thought it was cool.  So you have five spaces for cars, trucks, motorcycles, or other toys.  You can fit four bikes in one space.  Those are the rules, your gas is payed for so this is just an absolute dream garage with no reservations so go nuts!!  Here is mine.

This would be my daily driven car.  It is an 03 BMW M5 with a supercharged engine and about 700hp.

This is a shot of the motor.

This would be my alternate. It is an 08 Ford Powerstroke.

Here is my dream Sunday cruiser cool old custom rat rod pickup

I talked to this guy at a car show in Co. and he had these 20" rear wheels custom made out of old original metal wire spoke wheels.

This is my ultimate little man complex car where I am making up for the size of my manhood.   laughingdp  It is a Bugatti Veyron.  1001hp v16 quad turbo with cruise control air conditioning and a radio. power everything!!  It costs over 2 million and the manufacture actually looses money on it.  They just wanted to prove they could do it.  If you want to see a video on it doing what it does best check this out -

Now here is the forum appropriate section....

This is self explanitory

I love this guys style.  It is the Roland Sands Hypermotard.  I am going to steal his exhaust design for my bike someday.  Hopefully the wheels too.

I never want to get rid of this one.

Last but not least, I really have always loved playing in the dirt so I want one of these.  It would also have a set of supermoto wheels and brakes.  Not too much to ask for right??

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 11:11:15 AM »

applause applause applause

How fun!  Watch this space!  I definitely plan to fill up my five car garage.  I already have three of my dream vehicles.  Will have to drum up one more after the Baja Monster.

!978 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40.  I've had the beast since 1990.  Once someone told me the truck reminded them of me:   Elegant But Brutal   Lips Sealed  I thought that was a rather kind assessment.

Then there's the Monster.  I will always have a 695 in my stable.  Perfect in every way for my style riding.

And at long last, I finally got the Dodge I'd dreamed of for fourteen years, but never could get all the planets

to line up.  Now I've got her and I am perfectly content.  She goes by Sexy Beast, RedFlag, and Sis.  Depending on her mood.

And  of course,  I need this little badass for the Baja:

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 07:32:20 PM »

After our discussion today I put some thought to my dream garage:

Something that lets me go anywhere

As you might have guessed....need some German stuff

Nothing wrong with some good old American beauty

Just in case I need to haul something

Soon to appear in different colors

Another Duc that I won't be parting with
Electron
Forum Master

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 08:26:03 PM »

My personal vehicle is number 1.

Zonda

Koenigsegg

Ferrari California

Ford GT

kingbaby

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 10:14:56 AM »

So as you'll see, I added a couple extra  Roll Eyes and figured if I had all these I probably could buy a couple of these

57 Ferrari 250 Testarossa

Maerati Granturismo

Maclaren

Audi R8

09 Ferrari F1

Hemi Cuda

Devaux

Confederate  1 of 1

34 BMW R32

Desmosedici   Vader style

CLS 500 AMG    In case my grandparents come to town. 

And my mechanic & her car

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 05:22:07 PM »

I wouldn't mind adding this one:
http://www.leftlanenews.com/porsche-918-spyder-hybrid.html
Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 05:25:43 AM »

These are all hosted from various places so I'm hoping they work.  On that note, I'll probably change my mind by the end of the day.. so these are just a few off the top of my head:

SL65 AMG Black Series:

I think we'd all like one or two of these...

Another unrealistic bike to park next to it:

1954 Chevy, chopped top, Bagged suspension for the daily driver.

Infiniti G37... if it had turbo's.. I wouldnt mind too much

I'd love to have this in my garage too..(Hint.. Hint.. DGGM)

Next to ThunderDuc:

Ok Since it just said 5 car dream garage I guess I have to stop there.... I'm sure by tonight there will be another car or 27 that I'll want to add.   Theres always more bikes.. but this is dreamland and I had to throw reality out the window here...

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
dusty
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 05:29:32 AM »

applause  popcorn
Punx Clever
It never got strange enough for my

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 07:01:18 AM »

1: '67 international scout - have one all original in white

2: Mas

3: Ford pickup of some sort

4: Shelby Cobra, non replica

5.1: My s2r1k
5.2: st4s or KTM 990r Adventure
5.3: special edition 848
5.4: Yamaha YZ450F with a big stator and dual sport setup. 90% off road tires   

2008 S2R 1000 - Archangel

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  - HST
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 04:35:05 PM »

So what do you think about this one:
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1135692&icid=autos_1371&GT1=22017
Darn Germans anyway Grin applause
Ratfink749

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 04:43:22 PM »

Funny I just read a newspaper article about this exact car.  Could be good for the 5.0.. if the rest of the car is built like the BMW engine is, it could be just what they need!  Now, I'm sure its been taken into account.. and is more than capable.. but it just seems  funny to be persued by a diesel. 

....Are you saying you want one of these in your dream 5 car garage?  I guess with one of those, you could get all of the cars you've ever wanted.  Confiscate them drug dealers cars!

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 04:55:29 PM »

Funny I just read a newspaper article about this exact car.  Could be good for the 5.0.. if the rest of the car is built like the BMW engine is, it could be just what they need!  Now, I'm sure its been taken into account.. and is more than capable.. but it just seems  funny to be persued by a diesel. 

....Are you saying you want one of these in your dream 5 car garage?  I guess with one of those, you could get all of the cars you've ever wanted.  Confiscate them drug dealers cars!
Not necessarily one of my top five dream cars...just was amazed about the power output and fuel consumption made by this diesel engine. For some reason diesel fuel is less expensive than gasoline in Germany and those engines are way more popular over there.
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 06:59:49 AM »

Slot 1:
Ducati Desmosedici
Ducati F1 750  Montjuic
Honda RC30
Ducati 888 SP5

Slot 2:
Ducati MH900e....yeah....I already got one, but it's frikkin' cool
Ducati 1198R....supposed to be out this year, right?
Vincent Black Lightning
Ducati 750 Supersport (1974 "green frame", of course)

Slot 3:
MV Agusta 1000 F4
HD XR750TT roadracer
Yamaha TZ250....whatever the latest greatest iteration is at the time of viewing
Ducati 900 SS/FE in silver

Slot 4:
NCR New Blue
Britten V1000
HD VR1000 roadracer
Moto Guzzi 500cc V8 GP....circa 1955

Slot 5:
Ferrari Enzo  (I had to get a car in there, somewhere.....right?)

Why you gotta chop a brother off at 5 slots?  Buzzkill.

10 more posts!!!! Evil

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 10:40:45 AM »

i did have my list before my comp crashed...but here is one thing i wouldn't mind

but im sure that would take up my whole 5 garages  laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Ratfink749

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 10:49:57 AM »

Uhm.    Roll Eyes  After seeing the TANKS coming out of the hovercraft.. I think you may be going about this a little backwards. Seeing as how that IS a garage (a mobile one at least)..  I think that means you could actually have 4 more of them. THEN worry about filling them (and where to park them)    waytogo

Dirty people say:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: