Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 28, 2024, 11:18:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7413 7414 [7415] 7416 7417 ... 14366   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7467379 times)
LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #111210 on: July 03, 2012, 04:54:44 AM »

Better this morning. Coffee helps everything  coffee
Stella

« Reply #111211 on: July 03, 2012, 05:12:52 AM »

And we're out of beans!!!   Huh? 

Have to go the fancy coffee shop this morning.   (Which I still very much like, even if it'll cost me $4+)

Glad you're feeling better M.  I'd wonder too if I were you.  It's human nature. 

Enjoy your day today peeps.  The coal mine calls.     

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #111212 on: July 03, 2012, 05:34:32 AM »

i do not like waking up feeling like i have been drinking all night when i didn't even have a beer.

after i finally fell asleep, at some point i got up and turned off the a/c. I woke up in an odd position/direction on the bed. There was evidence of me being mobile and trying to do other things last night. I recall none of this. I wish i knew why i pulled out my camera and drill though. I have to see if I got any good pictures of the drill. Huh?

anyhoo, mornin' y'all!
Kev, I'll come break your toys if i don't actually have to pay to fix them Grin I'll put in labor to fix though.  laughingdp

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #111213 on: July 03, 2012, 05:54:27 AM »

OK, thinking bout lunch .. . got meself 2 rotisserie chickens, some veggies, rice from last night . .. some safron, tomato paste and voila .. . "arroz con pollo" .. .. Ok, not the way it's supposed to be cooked, but I really hate cooking "arroz con pollo" .. .. .. Wife's craving so, let's please her . .. .. ..

Now, back to tech support . . .

See ya later . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #111214 on: July 03, 2012, 06:01:15 AM »

I rode the 450 to the shop today Dolph

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Stella

« Reply #111215 on: July 03, 2012, 06:01:22 AM »

And we're out of beans!!!   Huh? 

Have to go the fancy coffee shop this morning.   (Which I still very much like, even if it'll cost me $4+)

Got my $4 bucks worth out of the fancy coffee this morning being able to witness two middle aged men get into a fist to cuffs.  I have to admit, I was mildly entertained and amused.  What idiots.    laughingdp

i do not like waking up feeling like i have been drinking all night when i didn't even have a beer.

after i finally fell asleep, at some point i got up and turned off the a/c. I woke up in an odd position/direction on the bed. There was evidence of me being mobile and trying to do other things last night. I recall none of this. I wish i knew why i pulled out my camera and drill though. I have to see if I got any good pictures of the drill. Huh?

anyhoo, mornin' y'all!
Kev, I'll come break your toys if i don't actually have to pay to fix them Grin I'll put in labor to fix though.  laughingdp

Do you take ambien?  Sounds like it could have been entertaining to watch you too!  And don't you have to wonder about what is NOT evident of your slumberland romp?

laughingdp

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #111216 on: July 03, 2012, 06:03:05 AM »

He better check his outgoing calls on his phone Grin

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #111217 on: July 03, 2012, 06:05:35 AM »

and check to see if the car is parked on the lawn with bloody tattered rags stuck in the grill  Shocked

This is an insult to the Pez community
The Bacon Junkie
I have a Bacon Wrapped

Save the brass...

« Reply #111218 on: July 03, 2012, 06:06:17 AM »

Howdy!   Smiley

There were middle aged fist to cuffs?   laughingdp

Trav...  I'm wonder what else you might have photographed besides the drill!  Grin

On second though, maybe not...   Tongue

Wink

bacon

I only see jesus having a sauna with a teletubbie.
I find it disturbing that you're imagining me in a sauna, never mind the teletubbie aspect of it

Save the Brass...
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #111219 on: July 03, 2012, 06:12:36 AM »

One would hope they observed the Marquess of Queensberry  rules

not the Marco's of Queens Borough  rules  (groin punts and facial stompings count)

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:15:06 AM by RAT900 » Logged

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #111220 on: July 03, 2012, 06:20:20 AM »

Howdy!   Smiley

There were middle aged fist to cuffs?   laughingdp

Trav...  I'm wonder what else you might have photographed besides the drill!  Grin

On second though, maybe not...   Tongue

Wink

bacon

Perhaps he shot a spread of his bacon ?

The Bacon Junkie
I have a Bacon Wrapped

Save the brass...

« Reply #111221 on: July 03, 2012, 06:22:06 AM »

Is that a euphemism? 

Wink

bacon

I only see jesus having a sauna with a teletubbie.
I find it disturbing that you're imagining me in a sauna, never mind the teletubbie aspect of it

Save the Brass...
Stella

« Reply #111222 on: July 03, 2012, 06:26:23 AM »

One would hope they observed the Marquess of Queensberry  rules

not the Marco's of Queens Borough  rules  (groin punts and facial stompings count)

It appears they may have violated the "hugging" rule - #2.  Although it was not the traditional "hug" one would give a grandchild or beloved pet.   Wink

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #111223 on: July 03, 2012, 06:28:45 AM »

Is that a euphemism? 

Wink

bacon

I don't know what you're talking about Grin

Perhaps he made a bacon nativity and put it on the net?

RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #111224 on: July 03, 2012, 06:29:21 AM »

It appears they may have violated the "hugging" rule - #2.  Although it was not the traditional "hug" one would give a grandchild or beloved pet.   Wink

as long as it was not of the variety of hug that involved a reach-around  

Pages: 1 ... 7413 7414 [7415] 7416 7417 ... 14366   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: