Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 04:59:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13424 13425 [13426] 13427 13428 ... 14304   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 6926067 times)
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #201375 on: April 23, 2019, 07:28:36 AM »

Morning.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
Stella

« Reply #201376 on: April 23, 2019, 08:07:59 AM »

Morning.   coffee

Acrylic pour painting / art "therapy" tonight and I get to pick up my 4 pieces from a few weeks ago (2 of which I like, the other two will sit in a closet).

The only thing that I look forward to as much is mtn biking so I'll be digging into this more to try & find a way to get something set up where I can do it in my tiny space.

8:28AM and no show/no call.  bang head bang head bang head

Time to put your own GC hat on it sounds like.   boo

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #201377 on: April 23, 2019, 10:20:16 AM »

Ordered a new a/c compressor for the Ranger.  (Crazlo, due for another trip to CO?  Grin)

Expedited shipping option @ $50 to have it delivered on Friday or Free shipping...  of course I opted for free shipping... it will be delivered on Friday. waytogo

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #201378 on: April 23, 2019, 02:44:49 PM »

Ordered a new a/c compressor for the Ranger.  (Crazlo, due for another trip to CO?  Grin)

Expedited shipping option @ $50 to have it delivered on Friday or Free shipping...  of course I opted for free shipping... it will be delivered on Friday. waytogo
Will I be fed and given drinks? A few Royals for lunch should be enough

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #201379 on: April 23, 2019, 02:57:52 PM »

Will I be fed and given drinks? A few Royals for lunch should be enough

Have you ever come and not been given some amount of sustenance?

Can’t promise your tapeworms will be fed til full. cheeky

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #201380 on: April 23, 2019, 03:11:55 PM »

Have you ever come and not been given some amount of sustenance?

Can’t promise your tapeworms will be fed til full. cheeky
Is that even possible? Tongue

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #201381 on: April 23, 2019, 03:16:12 PM »

Is that even possible? Tongue

Don’t think so.  Wasn’t about to make a promise I couldn’t keep. Grin

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #201382 on: April 23, 2019, 03:48:16 PM »

What about pie at Perkins?

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #201383 on: April 23, 2019, 05:38:20 PM »

What about pie at Perkins?

Always pie!

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #201384 on: April 24, 2019, 01:56:36 AM »

morning

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #201385 on: April 24, 2019, 04:29:17 AM »

Good morning coffee
Stella

« Reply #201386 on: April 24, 2019, 07:23:36 AM »

Morning.  Contemplating making another pot o'coffee....

In other news: After leaving my painting class last night, I heard the distinct sound of a Duc.  A nearly empty parking lot and a rider was tooling around and pulled up in front of me as I was almost to my car.   A bit creepy and hands were full but he just asked about the (multi-purpose) building hours.

I commented on his new Scrambler and then he just wouldn't stop talking about it!   laughingdp   His first Duc.

Told him about the DMF so there may be a new "face" out here.   

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #201387 on: April 24, 2019, 02:25:33 PM »

Evening . . . Another day at the office, now, the walk home

Always pie!
Apple, Banana cream, Lemon merengue . . . I tried at least 7 different ones and the most burgers at Royal . . .

Stella, thanks for the Maria Empanadas recommendation, gave to a friend who visited and he stated, "do you travel for food or do your friends take you to these places?"

Gotta save some $$ to visit again, mid-Fall was nice . . . Still can ride a bicycle and walk around, NOT scaring people . . . Huh?

Carlos
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #201388 on: April 24, 2019, 03:26:00 PM »

Busy.

For like, two weeks.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #201389 on: April 24, 2019, 04:11:03 PM »

EverNing. Shots

All pies are good... drool  (unless the baker performs a criminal act by putting that disgusting red celery looking crap in one.  Angry vomit)

Pages: 1 ... 13424 13425 [13426] 13427 13428 ... 14304   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: