Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 10:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6282 6283 [6284] 6285 6286 ... 14330   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7264879 times)
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #94245 on: September 28, 2011, 08:56:46 AM »

I've been wanting to for quite awhile. Don't worry, you know if you eventually get one again, I'll still be into it.  waytogo

by the time i can afford another drrty bike you will all be done with it. i'm pretty sure of that.
look at the sport touring wave that just went through the group.

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #94246 on: September 28, 2011, 08:59:14 AM »

by the time i can afford another drrty bike you will all be done with it. i'm pretty sure of that.
look at the sport touring wave that just went through the group.
but I don't get rid of stuff, I just overwhelm myself by getting into more stuff
This one isn't going anywhere, just like the Duc won't either.

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #94247 on: September 28, 2011, 09:03:10 AM »

Single cyl, right?

Get ready to relearn how to ride fast Evil

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #94248 on: September 28, 2011, 09:05:16 AM »

Single cyl, right?

Get ready to relearn how to ride fast Evil
yup big single, pretty damn loud for stock too. The header looks really fancy, I wonder if that isn't stock but then it would make no sense that the cans are right?

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #94249 on: September 28, 2011, 09:06:16 AM »

but I don't get rid of stuff, I just overwhelm myself by getting into more stuff
This one isn't going anywhere, just like the Duc won't either.

that makes sense. i was the same way until i had to pay rent and move... laughingdp

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #94250 on: September 28, 2011, 09:06:41 AM »

Afterning all!

Just wanted to check in and say hi.  Lil tired today - Primus was in town last nite and I'm lucky enough to have gotten a free ticket. (it cost me a 12 pack and I got to drink some)

Off to paint an entry door now...

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #94251 on: September 28, 2011, 09:51:37 AM »

Have yourself a can of pork soda. . .

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Oldfisti

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #94252 on: September 28, 2011, 11:18:48 AM »

Have yourself a can of pork soda. . .

...You'll be feelin' just fine.  There's nothing quite like sitting around the house, swillin' down them cans of swine!

bacon  drink

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #94253 on: September 28, 2011, 11:25:23 AM »

Whelp, there goes the rest of MY riding season.  Undecided

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
Oldfisti

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #94254 on: September 28, 2011, 11:28:24 AM »

Now why would you go and do that?

AJ

« Reply #94255 on: September 28, 2011, 11:38:50 AM »

sadness! boo

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #94256 on: September 28, 2011, 11:50:54 AM »

What did it do? Melt its way through?

I just had to ride up in the pouring rain on the KTM to resolve something I noticed.
Remember I said it looked like a 180 on the back? It wasn't it was the Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier 160 which because of the shape of the tire looks like a 180, Apparently it looked like a 180 to the chain too, which I didn't notice until I went out out my garage to check out the bike some more that said chain was chewing into it.
They put another tire on a less than cost (it was a consignment so that seemed fair) I had them put on the tire I wanted on there anyway, the Pirelli MT 60R dual sport tire and had them order a front to match.
Now when I got home I saw something else getting chewed up, my lawn on the side of my driveway when I went around my car. Didn't notice until I got off that the new tire likes to beat up innocent grass and make a muddy ditch out of it.

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #94257 on: September 28, 2011, 11:58:34 AM »

The grass deserved it.

lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #94258 on: September 28, 2011, 12:01:11 PM »

I felt the tire spin a bit but wasn't expecting what I turned around and saw after I got off.  laughingdp

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #94259 on: September 28, 2011, 12:03:38 PM »

Grin

Pages: 1 ... 6282 6283 [6284] 6285 6286 ... 14330   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: