Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 08:59:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sale at Cyclegear, May 17th  (Read 3455 times)
Doctor Woodrow
They took away my avatar so here are some chicks with guns, at least the mods can't take away my

« on: May 14, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

Hey everybody, Cyclegear is having a sale this Saturday on Pirelli Diablo tires.
A set of 120 + 180 for 169.99 and 120 + 190 for 179.99.
They will also work with you if your sizes are a bit different than this. I got my 120/60 and 160/60 for 169.99.

The sale also includes 10% off everything in the store, and 25% off street helmets.

Just thought I would let you dudes (and dudettes) know about it.
The Doc

2005 620 Dark "Zerafina", High mount Termi's, Cyclecat rearsets and clipons. Axio "Repsol" Hardpack backpack. Some of us put the 'Damn' in Crash Damnage.
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 11:54:04 AM »

Hmm, do I buy Dainese track-worthy pants now at 10% off... or gamble on them doing the annual 25% off coupon sale in another couple months?  We're talking about knocking $30 bucks off vs knocking $100 off a pair of $400 pants, and I don't have $70 to throw away on mere impatience.

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 12:10:22 PM »

25% of street helmets?  Hmm... waytogo

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
SaltLick
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 02:39:40 AM »

Hmm, do I buy Dainese track-worthy pants now at 10% off... or gamble on them doing the annual 25% off coupon sale in another couple months?  We're talking about knocking $30 bucks off vs knocking $100 off a pair of $400 pants, and I don't have $70 to throw away on mere impatience.

not to be negative but you know the more i shop there the more i dont like it.  I dont think they have ever had what i want in stock, and when it comes to pants all they have is the most expensive pair on hand, and like one kind to choose from. that kid with his hat turned sideways that works there is less than helpfull, and they only have one kind of helmet to choose from in stock Shoei.  Thier website has alot of stuff on it, yet thier main store sucks ass.  Vino!
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 07:25:31 AM »

not to be negative but you know the more i shop there the more i dont like it.  I dont think they have ever had what i want in stock, and when it comes to pants all they have is the most expensive pair on hand, and like one kind to choose from. that kid with his hat turned sideways that works there is less than helpfull, and they only have one kind of helmet to choose from in stock Shoei.  Thier website has alot of stuff on it, yet thier main store sucks ass.  Vino!

I feel the same way, when I bought my first helmet I was patronized and didn't get any respect while I was being "helped". I ended up not buying anything.

Darkhorse den mother
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 08:15:46 AM »

Last time I was there... I bought moto stickers for my fridge... they were nice to me.  Grin 

Maybe cause Jon said hi... and he makes anybody look cool....   waytogo

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Doctor Woodrow
They took away my avatar so here are some chicks with guns, at least the mods can't take away my

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 08:51:43 AM »

I almost always go to the store on Fourth Plain in Vancouver, and they have always been really nice to me (not patronizing). They do have a lot more floor space, and thus more merchandise, but the whole organization of the store is better than the one on Stark also. That one always feels crowded (with stuff) to me, and the peeps are not that cool either. I mean cool as in not trying to be cool, just easy going and helpful, which makes a person awesome IMO. Hats on sideways dos not make you cool, knwoing what you are talking about, helping a customer find what THEY want, and not pressuring them is cool to me.

I just went to the one on Stark this time b/c they are about a half mile or so from Cheshire where I have to drop of my bike on Saturday anyways after I pick up the new treads.

The Doc

2005 620 Dark "Zerafina", High mount Termi's, Cyclecat rearsets and clipons. Axio "Repsol" Hardpack backpack. Some of us put the 'Damn' in Crash Damnage.
phlipmode

I like turtles

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 09:30:17 AM »

2nd Doc Woodrow.  The guys up in the Vancouver store are much nicer, as is the whole operation.  I've purchased stuff there that was not in and they have always been really prompt about getting it in.  I try not to deal with the guys at the one on Stark.
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 09:36:39 AM »

But the guys on Stark sold me the really cool Hustler sticker.  Evil

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
scott_araujo

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 10:41:58 AM »

I haven't been to the Vancouver store but I always do OK on Stark.  I usually deal with Sam.  I got my tires there last season and just a few weeks ago he got me a Motrax tail light on special order.  It usually comes from Europe but Sam got one from Cali.  It came in quick with no hassles.  When I went to pick it up it rang up cheaper than what it was supposed to be, $40 instead of $65.  They sold it to me at $40 and wished me a good day.

Just my experience, YMMV.

Scott
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 05:21:14 PM »

I was at Cyclegear on Stark last night just before closing.

The sales guy Matt said he was expecting a mad house Saturday.

J
Doctor Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 06:00:55 PM »

Yeah, good thing my stuff is already on hold!!! Grin

The Doc

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: