Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 16, 2024, 05:28:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 39072 times)
RSVRider

Pondering whether to stay or just pass thru.....

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 09:30:59 AM »

Howdy again everyone.

well, I checked out TOB and ... well, RMMHA is still either locked down or everyone's left.  TOB has some MASSIVE performance problems, it takes minutes to serve up a page (I bet it's because of all the ads they have). 

Did some work on / for another board but here I be.

Rides:  1999 Suck-zuki Kana-tuna 600 (what a POS), 2002 Aprilia RSV (RIP 2007 in Deckers), 2007.5 Aprilia RSV Bol d'Or Edition (yeah it's got lavender paint on it.  That problem for you?).  2012 Monster 796 w/ Termis.
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 09:56:07 AM »

I think pretty much everyone has left TOB, not just RMMHA (which is open over there, BTW - unless it was recently re-locked).
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 09:59:42 AM by Randimus Maximus » Logged

Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 01:10:05 PM »

Howdy again everyone.

well, I checked out TOB and ... well, RMMHA is still either locked down or everyone's left.  TOB has some MASSIVE performance problems, it takes minutes to serve up a page (I bet it's because of all the ads they have). 

Hey, mang. Good to see you around. You gonna show up if'n we ever get around to arranging another happy hour bike-night?  Grin  drink

RSVRider

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 01:12:58 PM »

Not sure .... been hanging pretty low since traveling all over the world this month (did like 35,000 miles on United).  Still trying to get caught up on sleep.  May get out on the bike this weekend though.  It goes in the shop on Tuesday for the 600-mile-raping (er, service).  Are the drink-fests at the same place the DRL has 'em or somewhere different?

Rides:  1999 Suck-zuki Kana-tuna 600 (what a POS), 2002 Aprilia RSV (RIP 2007 in Deckers), 2007.5 Aprilia RSV Bol d'Or Edition (yeah it's got lavender paint on it.  That problem for you?).  2012 Monster 796 w/ Termis.
Manny

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 01:25:02 PM »

Ouch on the shop pounding. Good luck there. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a nice shop-reach-around.  Kiss

I haven't been out much since breaking my arm about 6 weeks ago, so don't know where the DRL is hanging out now. I honestly liked the old place 'cause it was crawling distance from my house, and after chasing little kids all day driving a great distance to drink isn't real attractive.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 03:14:39 PM »

Not many people have been around, myself included, so there really hasn't been much of a Thursday night gathering.

Don't know where the other group hangs out, but JD & crew still likes having (most of) us at Gov's. 

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
RSVRider

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2008, 07:57:48 AM »

Yeah they've moved ... it's posted on the DRL

T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2008, 06:59:07 AM »

Howdy again everyone.

Welcome Chris, glad you found us here...even though you don't have a Ducati... cheeky

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
RSVRider

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »

that's cuz they don't come in Lavender

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2008, 01:00:00 PM »

that's cuz they don't come in Lavender

They can be painted.  Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Buzzy

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2008, 01:54:06 PM »

Hello MHM-

Smiley

I have heard some great things about the folks here.

Randimus- The FJ ROCKS!  Thanks for the hook-up man.  LOVE IT  Grin

Midnight bugs taste best.  ~Author Unknown
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2008, 05:43:59 PM »

Randimus- The FJ ROCKS!  Thanks for the hook-up man.  LOVE IT  Grin

I aim to please!  Grin

Manny

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2008, 08:00:58 PM »

Hello MHM-

Smiley

I have heard some great things about the folks here.

From who?! We'll find that lying snake and run him up the nearest tree.

cheeky
Buzzy

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2008, 07:18:32 AM »

From who?! We'll find that lying snake and run him up the nearest tree.

cheeky

Undecided BUT, BUT- You told me to say something nice! 

Correction:  I have heard that you MHM's are tough as nails and very dangerous.  Just like Manny.  Evil 

laughingdp

Midnight bugs taste best.  ~Author Unknown
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2008, 05:51:30 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: